Skyrim is running slow on good computer

Triankas

Hello guys I need some help my Skyrim is running at about 20 FPS without mods on my computer and with 5 mods i run at about 5 FPS My PC specs are below.

AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core 3.80 GHz

8 GB of Ram

AMD Radeon HD 5450

Windows 10

Please help me out its really annoying and I haven't been able to play since around December 20th 2014 because its so bad.

Also it doesn't matter what graphic settings I use it still runs crappy.

Edited by Triankas

ENBoost helped my performance more than anything else. Get ENBSeries here, then follow the STEP guide for ENBoost and the STEP guide for ENB. The latest ENB is currently v0.302, but I have no experience with it as I'm happy with v0.292. I started with a vanilla preset for ENB, one of which is Vivian you'll see recommended by STEP in the guide.

If ENBoost doesn't help you, I'd be surprised. But I would try it first before going through oodles guides covering googobs of skyrim performance settings, i.e. this one.

Sorry to say but your computer is not good at all. This graphics card...no surprise your performance is so bad.

Yeah I know my graphics card is outdated but it still doesn't account for the a lot of the FPS issues.Also when you get on a forum like this don't just reply something like what you said.