MOD REQUEST- Fallout 4 Dialogue

ForsakenWarrior

Before anyone asks, I am well aware this is asking a lot and may not be possible to do. But I am posting this because a lot of things I thought impossible in Skyrim were made possible by the nexus, so most bets are off.

I want to request a Skyrim modification that allows for a Fallout 4 style dialogue system, and by that I do not mean the dialogue camera or limited and oddly placed dialogue options, but instead the environment interaction. In Fallout 4 you can wander around or even run away while talking to an NPC. I feel that this might be slightly doable in Skyrim, especially since someone was able to beautifully and practically perfectly port the inventory looting system (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73096/) . would make the game flow a lot better, though is possible to break certain quests. If this is possible I would like to know, but more especially see it be created in a possible mod. If I am asking too much forgive me, but I would just adore to see this made possible in Skyrim.

Edited by ForsakenWarrior