Skyrim Legendary Edition - Official HighResTexture Pack not verified

manyjews

I have downloaded the Skyrim: Legendary Edition from Steam using MOD Organizer. I have been following a reddit-based beginners guide to installing the most basic utilities ( LOOT, TES5edit, WryeBash, SKSE) and mods Unofficial patches for the original game and DLCs, the USLEEP patch, and Unofficial High Resolution Patch from Nexus.

After multiple checks, all file paths appear as correct, and the game runs fine by itself. However, the Unofficial High Resolution Pack is missing its HighResTexturePack01, 02, and 03 masters, according to LOOT. These files are not in the Skyrim Data folder.

I Verified Game Cache through my Steam library, and the resulting message told me that the 6 HiRes DLC files (.bsa and .esp versions) could not be verified. Steam began an automatic 4.4gb download.

Will I have to download that massive thing just to get the 6 files I need? I assume this will download what I am missing, but what will I have to uninstall and reinstall in order to see these 3 .esp files in my Load Order? Can someone help guide me through this verification issue?

-Computer Specs:

Acer Aspire V3-551g-x419 Laptop

AMD Radeon HD 7670M 2 GB

AMD A-Series A10-4600M (2.30 GHz)

6 GB RAM Memory 750 GB HDD (80 gig unoccupied)

-Current MO setup: Attached

-Game Filepath:

C:\Steam Library 2\steamapps\common\Skyrim

If Steam says you need to download both the .esp and .bsa files, then you have to download them in order to use the High Resolution Textures DLC. The .bsa files contain the textures for that DLC, so you need to have them.

And if i see correctly.. you're using double Unofficial patches. First all separately and in end Legendary patch. If you have Legendary, you shouldn't have separated patches in your list, except high resolution dlc patch.

And let Steam do it's thing. It just downloads all missing hi rez textures and after that they will appear in MO list too.