Skyrim-NPC's voices play but there is no mouth animation

ACTIONFIGHTER11

Hey guys,

I just installed Realvision enb and all of the recommended mods that the author listed to get my footage to look like his. I am running it on medium with 30 fps consistent. I also have several other mods installed. I have never encountered this issue with my previous set up. However, upon adding in realvision enb and its list of recommended mods, certain NPC's will have their dialogue play without mouth animations. I did numerous testings on this issue, which consisted of messing around with reloading saves, to restarting the game to no avail. People on the chat nexus believe that it may be an animation mod which is causing this issue, but none of my animation mods have caused this in the past. Today, I made a discovery that startled me. If I go into an interior and go back outside, the bugged characters become fixed again; however, other npc's become bugged and take their places. Real teeth redone fixed a few issues but not majorly. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I do know that this isn't the lip sync bug, and facial animations do play out when I go into the dialogue menu.

I will provide a load order if anyone requests it.

From,

ACTIONFIGHTER11

Have you added a mod called FNIS its for animations. If no here is the link http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/ add this open the package you will see a orange logo with a black F run this and it tells you if there any mod conflicks

I do have FNIS and have been using it since my last load order. The only conflicts that appear are between Archery Gameplay Overhaul and FNIS as AGO overwrites a few files in FNIS for some reason. I have done this overwriting within my previous load order, and no problems have resulted from it. Additionally, many users report that the overwriting is fine for those 2 mods. The only conflict is an unequip file according to FNIS which I believe results from the overwrite; however, I have no issues with unequipping and equipping weapons, and I doubt mouth animations are found in an unequip file. So I doubt that FNIS and AGO are the culprits here.

"Mouth" animations are no animations. Therefore FNIS has nothing to do with it.

Any suggestions for a fix? Nothing on Google seems to be pinpointing my errors. They only seem to be fixing the dialogue glitch where audio is out of sync with the lips, but the lip movements still play out. Encountered that bug a few times, but I'm not seeing to fixing that.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My god! Got the same one! Trying so hard to find what mod caused this. Just started playing again and have added some mods when I saw this. New saves got the same problem.
New mods I've added JK's towns and Dawn of *random town*. But I don't think that's it. Also added all the bird mods (Birds and flocks hearthfire, Birds of skyrim with patch, skyBirds). AmazingFollowerTweaks(+AFT_NoDances), MyHomeYourHome, SFO v2.5b (+ SFO Bent Pines and Large Juniper Trees), Sounds of Skyrim, Skytest.
Any of you got these?

*Update*
Guys! I got it. It's the freaking birds. For me atleast. Don't know which one yet. Probably Birds of skyrim.
But.. I am afraid it's got nothing to do with the mods. Maybe skyrim can't handle too much of the heavy mods at once, or my computer can't? Cause if this problem comes back when all the bird mods are gone, something else is wrong.

*Update*
Nope.. After activating all the other mods again it's back.. But not so much. Guess it's maybe not the mods but skyrim or the computer.. :/

*Update*
Activated all mods except Skytest, JK's Towns, Dawn of *random town*. All good. Then I activated JK's Whiterun, got the bug. Then I only tried Dawn of whiterun, got the bug. It's either those mods or they're conflicting with some other mod. Don't really know.. :/

*Update*
It is Birds of skyrim! Even with the patch it doesn't work with either JK's Towns or with Dawn of *random town*. And I also get the bug when combining the two town mods. Still trying to make them work together with and without the compability options.
But just a tip. Don't get Birds of skyrim. It's really off. I knew this like a year ago but tried again and thought "Eeeeh, couldn't hurt!" ... f*#@ me..

Edited by Aciiid

• 8 months later...