Dual Sheath Redux not patching

Essoncletus

So something really odd happened.

I just finished building a new game, few new mods here, few other new there. Built merged patch, built bashed patch, built Dual Sheath patch and then without thinking deleted my dual sheath patch in my overwrite folder absent mindingly because I was briefly distracted.

No big whoop right?

Go to rebuild patch and now I'm getting a null message. What in the hell. I swear I didn't activate/remove anything else, I just didn't think at the time. So any suggestions?

I am using Mod Organizer.

I've also tried rebuilding several times, turned off my dual sheath esp and turned back on (but not everything it would effect, I know this trick works with FNIS when it acts up).

Oh, now I'm having an error with FNIS , the 76 error.

I dealt with it before by switching all animations off and turning FNIS off, then back on, run with animations and that solved it. Doesn't seem to work this time.

As I haven't gotten much feedback for my posts before. I would really really really appreciate it if someone took the time to help me out. I have no issue spending a day or two looking things up myself but honestly, I would rather resolve these issues sooner.......

Have you run FNIS as administrator one time since you rebuilt the game?

In game, under the Mod Configurations menu for XPMSE, are all the checklist boxes checked?

What's giving the Nul message? Was it a NulPointerException from Java? I only used Dual Sheath briefly but I recall it's a java app. Maybe irrelevant but Java was updated about a week ago.

I'll look into that fix. Katy420, thank you again for your help.

At the moment I've decided to switch my Steam folder out of my program 86x files to C/Games, to see if FNIS will respond better.

Oh, I've never ran FNIS as a administrator, I only launch it from inside Mod Organizer.

I updated my Java about two/three days ago to the latest version.

Regarding XPMSE, I did have all the boxes checked. Would that cause an issue?

I will try out the USLEEP false esp trick once my computer is done reinstalling skyrim and steam and let you guys know.

Edited by Essoncletus

At the moment I've decided to switch my Steam folder out of my program 86x files to C/Games, to see if FNIS will respond better.

That'll prolly fix FNIS. If your Mod Organizer is in Programfiles(x86) you should move it too while you're there.

Regarding XPMSE, I did have all the boxes checked. Would that cause an issue?

Nope, its perfect. Narrows it down to half a battle since XPMSE is fully functional.

I will defer to Katy, so we're not tag-teaming you. And she has more experience here.

Yeah, I keep my mod organizer in my skyrim folder. It was an accident that I deleted Skyrim when I was removing my steam profile (heck of a day, majorly distracted), so I'm just gonna drop everything back in after I run the game, get through Helgen, save and hope for the best.

I'm assuming it will fix my issues with FNIS, since it seems to have worked for others and then I'll check on the proxy USLEEP fix Katy brought up and let people know.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it. I haven't had many responses to prior issue posts and usually have to spend three days or so trying to find fixes by browsing various forums posts and pages from around the internet (especially hard with google search relaying only 2012/13 info all the time). Maybe I'm getting some karma back for posting comments that may be helpful for some mods. :tongue:

Edited by Essoncletus

If anything tag team away!

Hahaha, if one doesn't help me, then maybe something else might for someone else.

Edited by Essoncletus

So just ran FNIS. Still getting a Error 76, turned off all animation mods, turned them back on. Nothing, ran FNIS on it's own with no other mod's, filled in the first two squares as per usual, still error 76. I even redled and reinstalled it. Same thing. Like I said, I have moved everything to C: Drive/Games and out of Program x 86 and have never ran it as UAC.

Currently setting up USLEEP proxy patch, I'll let ya's know.

In the mean time, any ideas about FNIS?