ENB Problem (First Time Experiencing)

Darkened666

Like the title says I got problems with my ENB. I've never experienced something like this even tho I have modded Skyrim for over 3 years now. So firstly when I launch the game I have low fps like REALLY low fps on main menu until it starts to bump up to 60fps which isn't normal at all. Secondly when I create new game or load existing character the loading screen either keep loading infinite or in some point starts the game normally, but with a lot of lag. I have installed infinite loading screen mod, but it is useless. I might add my specs here now:

GTX970

8gb ram

intel xeon 1230v3 3,3ghz boosted 3,7ghz

Skyrim is installed on 256gb solid state drive

Couple days ago I decided to make fully clean modded Skyrim by uninstalling the game and removing all the installed mods and tweaked ini files. I've done this before, but never experienced ENB problems like this ever. I add link to my mod list here too. Most of my mods are unofficial patches, graphical mods and performance mods like Skyrim Project Optimization. Just ask more info if you need because I really want to find a fix for this.

MODS: https://gyazo.com/5f4fd344aefa40b36d57e58a953ec154

Like the title says I got problems with my ENB. I've never experienced something like this even tho I have modded Skyrim for over 3 years now. So firstly when I launch the game I have low fps like REALLY low fps on main menu until it starts to bump up to 60fps which isn't normal at all. Secondly when I create new game or load existing character the loading screen either keep loading infinite or in some point starts the game normally, but with a lot of lag. I have installed infinite loading screen mod, but it is useless. I might add my specs here now:

GTX970

8gb ram

intel xeon 1230v3 3,3ghz boosted 3,7ghz

Skyrim is installed on 256gb solid state drive

Couple days ago I decided to make fully clean modded Skyrim by uninstalling the game and removing all the installed mods and tweaked ini files. I've done this before, but never experienced ENB problems like this ever. I add link to my mod list here too. Most of my mods are unofficial patches, graphical mods and performance mods like Skyrim Project Optimization. Just ask more info if you need because I really want to find a fix for this.

MODS: https://gyazo.com/5f4fd344aefa40b36d57e58a953ec154

Alright so I uninstalled the game and installed it to HDD and only installed ENB and random preset, but I'm still getting low fps on main menu and very long loading times which didn't happen before I made new cleaned modded Skyrim. Does anybody have any idea what is causing this?

More info. So I just put "true" to "UsePatchSpeedHackWithoutGraphics" which should disable graphic modifications, but I still get very low fps. I am really out of words wtf is going on...

If I am missing something obvious for installing ENB please tell me

Edited  by Darkened666