Bridge Connecting Spectacle Island To the Mainland

Forover

I've heard it's hard to to get settlers to show up at Spectacle Island. I know they could be spawned through the console and what not.

But wouldn't it be cool to build a bridge from Spectacle back to the mainland? I think it is Warwick Homestead that is right on the coast near the Island so those two settlements could be connected by the bridge.

Probably not an easy thing to do but I think it would really be fun to be able to build such a long bridge and over water and then be able to walk across.

wel you can try the following, put a concrete block into the ground at island, then expand it with floor panels up to the other side, question = will they use the bridge then

need 3 x summon wb and tgm mode to make it

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/Images/18064/?

all done

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/Images/18071/?

Edited by speedynl

wel you can try the following, put a concrete block into the ground at island, then expand it with floor panels up to the other side, question = will they use the bridge then

need 3 x summon wb and tgm mode to make it

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/Images/18064/?

all done

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/Images/18071/?

Well you have speedy in your name for good reason. Wow that was fast. I haven't used summon workbench before or tgm before but it's worth a try. There are bridges in other peoples mods. I wonder if they would work? Anyway thanks for taking that on!

You can also use the console to spawn bridge object using its ID, then adjust the position & rotation using modpos and modangle and make copies of it with SpawnDupe if you don't wish to flag those cells as settlements. You could alternatively probably also find a mod that makes the position manipulation easier. Only issue is that the object must have navmesh or the npc's won't be able to use it, which limits the suitable objects somewhat.

Edited by Junnari

if you don't wish to flag those cells as settlements.

they only show as settlement because the wb's are still on the bridge, after removing them its just a bridge nothing else, small part is in range of island, and on the other side a smal part in warwick, everything between just sea

ow just saw that, yes you can walk the hole way between both island/warwick, tricky part was warwick, had to use disable/enable to get the floor done there, as you can see some rock/stones are sticking true the floor, disable (rock/wall/stone)build floor enable and done

also you need tgm to build when you summon a wb otherwise you can't build
and as you can see you can build what ever you like so long the wb's are there
Edited by speedynl

I've heard it's hard to to get settlers to show up at Spectacle Island. I know they could be spawned through the console and what not.

But wouldn't it be cool to build a bridge from Spectacle back to the mainland? I think it is Warwick Homestead that is right on the coast near the Island so those two settlements could be connected by the bridge.

Probably not an easy thing to do but I think it would really be fun to be able to build such a long bridge and over water and then be able to walk across.

You can send ghoul or robot settlers to do caravan routs to the island for you. A bridge seems nice though.

lil update i did summon 3x setlers at warwick and sended them to island, ques what, they used the bridge to get there, so a provider prolly use the bridge to then

lol forget that last part, made a sup line and ques what, he just walk into the sea 5 feet away from the bridge and i never saw him again :laugh:

ques there path is set by the game and they just follow that

lol found the brahim stuck on the ocean floor, the npc walk xx on the bridge then just disappear under water, building any bridge waist of time

Edited by speedynl