[Mod Request] more characters for writing biography - fixed character props

derdax

hi everyone,

just wanted to ask if it is possible to make a mod which allows to write more in the biography. I need more space for the description of my soldiers and it would be nice if that is possible.

another thing is that the props (hair, skin, glasses etc) and the soldier class often change when the characters appear in the game. names, nicknames and bios stay but everything else possibly changes. most annoying is the change of a character class even if it is not one of the first soldiers or he appears as a rookie. I don't mind if they appear as rookies, cause then you can just train them but if they show up as higher lvl soldiers at the black market or at hq and they have a different class that really kills everything. anyway to change that?

thx in adcance. this is my first post around here so please be nice.

What! even if you get them in the black market they don't come with the selected class? ... whats the use of having the option to choose so in the pool creator than? that just sucks

absolutely and I believe or hope this is a bug and they will fix it cause that doesn't make any sense. however, I really would like to know if this is possible to change with a mod.