Request: Apron Removal on Valentine's Day Set

maplesyrupghost

Greetings Nexus community!

I am hoping you can save the day for us all.

I have been a loyal DLC purchaser for DOA5LR on Steam and I think lately we are getting shafted. They don't want us to mod their game's costumes "or else!" but I think their lack of destruction ability has shown us that they don't care what we do with their game anymore. If you were unaware, the console version of the game includes 2 costumes per character: one will be over dressed and the rest will be skimpy somethin' somethin' underneath and if you bash them hard enough, all the clothes fall off. Well, on Steam we just don't get the second costume version at all. And if you look at the Valentine's Day Set DLC, every girl is wearing a damn apron in front of their bikini thing. We literally are unable to take the apron off, console versions no problem.

Please, modders, let's get the aprons off. Is it possible? And there will likely be more like this in the future, any DLC that contains destruction versions like Senran Kagura, although that one is more elaborate. Let's start with VDAY, it looks easy.

edit: i've come to realize that maybe nexus is not the right community as others are thriving with these sorts of mods

Edited by maplesyrupghost