Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944,219 posts
Name: Master Sword and Hylian Shield
Size:
Version: .75

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

Ozzmosis

Ozzmosis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I think it looks pretty good, can't wait to see more from you. :D

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
Thanks for making this available. The meshes and textures are done very well.

I do have some technical suggestions though:

1. Loose the attempted javascript code from the name of the mod.

2. Re-save the JPG screenshots using MS Paint. This will apply proper amount of compression and reduce each image from 800 kb to about 150 kb each.

3. Keep the naming convention consistent and descriptive.

Examples:

Mod Name: Zelda Master Sword Hylian Shield
ESP Filename: Zelda Master Sword Hylian Shield.esp
Readme filename: Zelda Master Sword Hylian Shield Readme.txt
Meshes Folder: MeshesArmorZelda
Meshes Folder: MeshesWeaponsZelda
Textures Folder: TexturesArmorZelda
Textures Folder: TexturesWeaponsZelda

4. Re-package your archive. As it stands, it won't extract into Oblivion's Data folder and work correctly as stated in your readme.

Example (Before):

DataMeshes
DataTextures
masterswordhylianshield.esp
read me.txt

Example (After):

Meshes
Textures
Zelda Master Sword Hylian Shield.esp
Zelda Master Sword Hylian Shield Readme.txt

5. Include more info in the readme such as a permissions section. Here is a Readme Generator that can help crank out most of the text.

Thanks,
LHammonds

far327

far327

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,658 posts
You are my <b>hero</b> yoyohobo665!!! I've been working on some Zelda mods myself but I'm pretty new to modding so it's been a slow learning process so far. I've thought about giving up, but if you would like to use some of my resources you may find them very useful for future releases. Just PM me if you're interested. I have some extremely well done textures and models. Very nice job by the way:) Oh yah, you may also want to change the name of your mod. It only shows up as "Master" as you may have noticed. You would get a lot more attention using Zelda in the name too.

KittyGirl

KittyGirl

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
Oh. My. God. You just made this Old School NES Girl cry tears of joy. I have purchased the actual Sword and Shield from a dealer for my zelda display case, and this is so detailed and so perfect, that it matches the real thing!

10/10!

I'd love to see you do links Bow from Orcina of Time's N64 art/screen caps and/or Links armor at some point ^^ Just some suggesstions (Can we include his horse too ^_^)

ArcaneWolf89

ArcaneWolf89

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
well, the horses name is epona and he doesnt have armor its just clothing, a tunic. it's be cool to see the regular green tunic, the fire one (enchanted to be 100% fire proof) and the blue one (water breathing on self), just som suggestions! :P

yoyohobo665

yoyohobo665

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
hey guys, thanks for the commments and great ratings :D. i just wanted to tell you that theyre very much appreciated and alsooo........ i am planning on making a bunch more stuff for this mod such as the biggoron sword, kokiri sword (dagger :P), fairy bow and arrows, fairy slingshot and deku seeds (MAYBE, do you think i should? cuz the slingshot will be capable of shooting regular arrows x.x), deku shield, mirror shield, deku sticks, and megaton hammer... and be excited because ill spend much more time on them than i did with the shield and sword, utilizing smarter poly distribution, and textures matching the style of oblivion. if you have any suggestions as to how i should go about creating and placing these items in the game, im open for any comment and you can email me at iehovabuddy@yahoo.com.

CCRE for life!!!

phlanx

phlanx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I'd suggest putting them somewhere else, I'm not sure but the events of the MQ may make the items unavailable to characters who have already completed the MQ.

yoyohobo665

yoyohobo665

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
ive already checked if it doesnt show up at the end of the game, and it does. the only difference is that the pedestal its in is not displayed, because the ground is slightly raised. not sure why :/

yoyohobo665

yoyohobo665

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
well ive finished the biggoron sword, so there will probably be an update soon. it will be much more official.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.150 seconds