Bitter Coast Swamps pools are a solid green

Hilda1007

I am playing the GOG version of Morrowind with MGSO, Morrowind Rebirth and Tamriel rebuilt. All works fine and the game looks amazing!!! (Thank you modders!!)

But after few days of playing, the sky would show up looking blocky (you can see the square patches making up the sky). I think I have solved this by installing Skies IV, (not fully tested yet because I have only been running this for about a day) but at the same time the pools of water in the Bitter Coast region go a solid green - no more lovely transparent swirling water... I don't even know where to start looking for a solution. Up till now, I have been solving the problem by uninstalling everything and reinstalling the whole game and all the mods, but I am hoping someone will be able to show me permanent fix. I am playing in compatibility mode and running as administrator, (doing that has solved a lot of other small issues). I am using Windows 7, 64 bit

Can anyone help...please? Has anyone else had this problem? Any (polite) suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks!!

:smile:

Apart from making sure your graphics card drivers are up to date I don't know what to say......

I still use Vista 64 (64 seems to have issues anyway) and not really finding problems of this ilk. Good luck though as it is an awesome game.

Thanks for the reply!

I actually have the answer: Emberwakes No Scum mod!. The Bitter Coast swamps pools are lovely swirly, reflecting, transparent and WET!

Yes, it is an awesome game. And the amazing mods make you want to play it again...!

All the best!!

:smile: