Halo Conversion!

Furi0usGeorgeX

I'm not sure if I'm using the word 'conversion' in entirely the right context, but basically I think someone should remodel/retexture all the weapons, armors, and enemies in the game so that they look like they're from Halo. For example: ADVENT soldiers are Insurrectionists or something, Mutons are brutes, Andromedons are hunters. The armor progression, instead of going from Kevlar-Plated-Powered, would go Reach Trooper-3 Marine/ODST-Spartan, hopefully with a similarly extensive level of customization as the base game. Oh, and the Skyranger would have to look like a pelican, obviously.

I know it's a fat chance anyone will do this, but I'm a big fan of Halo and I thought that it would be cool to see Halo stuff in XCOM, seeing as they have similar themes of surviving an alien onslaught.

A TOTAL conversion is what we want. Imagine spending half your campaign researching the Spartan program, training your best soldier to be a Spartan, but being forced to bench him for a set amount of matches as he undergoes the training, implants, and recovery, to finally get the most badass late-game unit you will ever see.

It's not just about models and textures. It's about features. I can tell you over at OPTRE, this is on the back of everyone's minds.