[OFFICIAL] Star Trek Mod

KDStudios

OMG!!!

"It's a trap!"

Man, I'd love to see this in action (provided that they don't grill my PC as soon as he gets otta da vault:)

"Hello, Lone Wanderer. Well, wander no more, ya gonna b assimilated! Ain't we nice? No MQ, no Muties, no Enclave, just a good ol' droneship 4 u. And no, hope not. Sergeant Hazy ain't gonna help ya, he's in the Olney sewers playing Caravan with 'em Deathclaws from V13."

Edited by Shidentora

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this mod still going?

Edit:

I'm asking because i downloaded the weapons galore pack and i changed the hand phasers to continuous beams and i added stun/kill settings. I added some other weapon related things. If this project is still going i'm happy to help out.

Edited by CalmLlama

• 3 months later...

I think it dead or moved to another place.

Still im also imterested in this mod in some form or another. if you ever wanna try getting something dine give me a holler. but ive been out if the game for a while and just got back so my skills, the ones i have, are rusty.

good luck and hope for something down the line.

I think it dead or moved to another place.

Still im also imterested in this mod in some form or another. if you ever wanna try getting something dine give me a holler. but ive been out if the game for a while and just got back so my skills, the ones i have, are rusty.

good luck and hope for something down the line.

Not dead, merely sleeping.

I've just had to divert more resources to my other tasks and temporarily "shelved" this.

The longer I leave it the harder it is to find a reason to work on it.

I've said from the start that it may never be finished, perhaps it won't. Without more support there's not much I can do.

Modellers are hard to come by, eh? ;)

Not dead, merely sleeping.

I've just had to divert more resources to my other tasks and temporarily "shelved" this.

The longer I leave it the harder it is to find a reason to work on it.

I've said from the start that it may never be finished, perhaps it won't. Without more support there's not much I can do.

Modellers are hard to come by, eh? :wink:

I hear you on that. I have a couple of projects that i shelved myself a while back, and am having difficulty getting back to them. Not being able to find modellers or the required models made from scratch is putting up a number of "walls" that make it difficult to want to get back to one of them (my Resident Evil project): plenty of "ripped" content out there, but not anything that I can use on the Nexus *sigh*

I'm very interested in this. I just started to learn how to use the GECK so I'm no veteran, but I'm wiling to learn as I go.

I'd be mighty interested in writing dialog specifically.

I'd like to develop the story further, and I'm wiling to start from scratch, depending on what you already have.