Naked Geralt

Kindo

I bet Geralt would appreciate that too. :tongue:

I thought is was a strange choice to never show him completely nude too, btw.

P.S. I had no idea Kindo was such a perv. ;)

Haha! Yes, I think he would appreciate it most of all. Poor guy.... :)

But hey now... I just want things to be fair. Just because I'm perfectly comfortable looking at virtual penises, it doesn't make me a perv! :whistling:

Kindo, I'm having way too much fun with this and it's all your fault! LOL... :whistling:

Haha! Good! I must admit that his buns are strangely mesmerizing...

This might give some of you a laugh or raise an eyebrow (maybe both)..I'm head to head with the dragon in the tower. Garalt has gauntlets, his sword and...umm..that's it. Some potions and lots of Quen, and I almost had it beat. I confess, had to go to 'easy'..but it is a real challenge and great fun! Still at it and I am determined to get through this...LOL! I am sure the folks back at CDProjeck think we have lost it and I offer my own apologies, but I haven't had this many laughs in ages. All in all, Geralt is holding his own pretty good... :tongue:

I'd post some pics to show you, but I'm afraid I get banned if I did... :blush: anyhooo...back to the dragon ( I'd swear that dragon is laughing at me)

Edited by naked blade

This might give some of you a laugh or raise an eyebrow (maybe both)..I'm head to head with the dragon in the tower. Garalt has gauntlets, his sword and...umm..that's it. Some potions and lots of Quen, and I almost had it beat. I confess, had to go to 'easy'..but it is a real challenge and great fun! Still at it and I am determined to get through this...LOL! I am sure the folks back at CDProjeck think we have lost it and I offer my own apologies, but I haven't had this many laughs in ages. All in all, Geralt is holding his own pretty good... :tongue:

I'd post some pics to show you, but I'm afraid I get banned if I did... :blush: anyhooo...back to the dragon ( I'd swear that dragon is laughing at me)

Rofl, I'm so gonna have to give this a shot sometime, talk about amusement lol. Thanks for the lolz n the idea, seeing Geralt fightin nude HOT :P :wub: lol

I also thought it strange, seeming as though Geralt ploughs with his pants on. Nude sex scenes really are an all-or-nothing affair. If the devs are really that scared of showing a male package, then work the camera angles/character position/cutaways to conceal. I agree the pants look out of place, unless of course he turns green.

Just thought I'd add my support to such a mod. If I had any idea how I'd get right on it.

Also, has anyone else noticed that with the "Naked Geralt is Naked" mod, it seems as though you can see the skin folds where the penis might be, but it's wrapped flat against his crotch? It's almost as if the texture for the penis si there, but it's not "filled out", and lays flat instead...?

Just thought I'd add my support to such a mod. If I had any idea how I'd get right on it.

Also, has anyone else noticed that with the "Naked Geralt is Naked" mod, it seems as though you can see the skin folds where the penis might be, but it's wrapped flat against his crotch? It's almost as if the texture for the penis is there, but it's not "filled out", and lays flat instead...?

Bloody "Y" Fronts! :biggrin: