Naked Geralt

Kindo

• 4 weeks later...

I am a perfectly straight male, but I want this too. Not to stare at it or anything, but because I agree wholeheartedly with the OP.

I do want to stare at it, personally. :biggrin:

Whoa, in TW1 after Geralt spends the night with Shani, he is confronted by her angry landlady. He explains to her that nothing happened because he just cant ... mutation... I thought Geralt was just telling her that to "smooth things over" (perhaps a bad choice of words) , but apparently he was serious! Edited by LenSquig

• 1 year later...

I've uploaded a mod for the tweak cinco informed us about. Naked Geralt is Naked

It will have to do for now; still hoping someone can add a penis at some point. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wink.gif

Would be good if he had an actual penis... I am still furious that the developers made the females naked, but when it comes to Geralt... they left him with white pants, and even if you remove them he still don't have penis... :(

• 2 weeks later...

This really should happen. Since the REDkit's out, there are tools to do it.

I thought the REDKit is just for missions not for changing appearance or adding details to the character or the npc appearance... but if it does do that... it won't be bad to happen it's about damn time :biggrin:

Edited by The92Ghost

• 4 weeks later...