Naked Geralt

Kindo

I know what everyone is saying y can't he be naked too!?

There is a mod for him naked but no...he still is missing something I really WHANT to see sorry for the caps but I'm not alone with that lol.

I mean y do guys get to see all the goodys but girls...Ja we r left with very little to look at it's just so frustrating! ^_^'

I get y he does not have a dick in the mod.

I was wondering is it possible to add it along his body somehow so that he would have a penis b/c the Ken doll thing is funny but also a little sad.

Which come on I can't be the only one that thinks he should show is dick in all it's sexy man whoring glory. ^_~ <3

I mean in the wow male mods that's what they did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THe only thing left to do is bake into a replacable .w2ent file however when i cook the file it comes out as a .w2mesh file which cannot be used as far as i know

hmm - can it be used in TW3? Because he still needs one there and I thought that used .w2meshes?

• 5 months later...

THe only thing left to do is bake into a replacable .w2ent file however when i cook the file it comes out as a .w2mesh file which cannot be used as far as i know

hmm - can it be used in TW3? Because he still needs one there and I thought that used .w2meshes?

Yes, Witcher 3 uses .w2mesh files for the characters models, can't it work with it? It'd be awesome, the poor guy still hasn't his male member. What kind of womanizer Witcher is he?

And I don't know how I stumbled upon this topic but I'm reviving it. It's a really pertinent matter.

• 2 weeks later...