51 free days of Eve gameplay

samroski

Edit. 29 Oct, 2012.

This offer is no longer valid, ref: dev blog

To encourage more people to try Eve I have the following proposal:

I send you a Buddy Invite via email. This gives you a free 3-week trial. Enough time to see if you like Eve. If you then activate your account ($15), I will get a free PLEX. PLEX is an in-game item which when used gives you 30 days of game time.

I will hand this PLEX to you in-game, giving you 51 free days of Eve gameplay (total of 81 days).

You could even sell the PLEX in-game, instead of using it. This will give you 350-400 million ISK, which is a lot of money for a relatively new player.

If interested please message me your email address.

Disclaimer:

1. This proposal is not in violation of the EULA.

2. This is not a scam. I have been playing Eve for 3 years and make enough to easily afford many PLEXes a month. Just want more people to have free fun :)

Edited by samroski

Eve name: Samroski

Look forward to seeing you in-game. Forgot all about Incarna deployment, and thus currently twiddling my thumbs and wishing I had set a long skill to train...

Well, you have 21 days of trial, not 14- so hopefully a good chance to make 200m.

Tell you what. If you send me 200m by the end of 21 days, I'll send you a PLEX. As soon as you activate your account by using the PLEX, I'll return your 200m. Now, there cannot be a better deal than that!!

Edited by samroski