51 free days of Eve gameplay

samroski

• 1 month later...

can you send me an Invitation please? I always wanted to play this game but never got around to, always thinking it would be either to hard or uninteresting etc. I would love to try this game without having to pay just in case It won't actually apeal to me..

Email : [email protected]

As I said I always liked the Screenshots of EVE but never actually got to try it

Thank you in Advance

Hopefully next time we talk It will be ingame ;)

• 3 months later...

Email meAre you still doing this?

To encourage more people to try Eve I have the following proposal:

I send you a Buddy Invite via email. This gives you a free 3-week trial. Enough time to see if you like Eve. If you then activate your account ($15), I will get a free PLEX. PLEX is an in-game item which when used gives you 30 days of game time.

I will hand this PLEX to you in-game, giving you 51 free days of Eve gameplay (total of 81 days).

You could even sell the PLEX in-game, instead of using it. This will give you 350-400 million ISK, which is a lot of money for a relatively new player.

If interested please message me your email address.

Disclaimer:

1. This proposal is not in violation of the EULA.

2. This is not a scam. I have been playing Eve for 3 years and make enough to easily afford many PLEXes a month. Just want more people to have free fun :)

Hmmm sense Dust 514 is linked with Eve, and said to be able to effect eve, like ships orbiting a planet and getting destroyed.

http://www.eveonline...hreadID=1523746

I'm tempted on trying out Eve to see how much it actually will effect Eve online.

The Eve Universe is getting Larger and Larger thats for sure, probably the only mmo linked to another mmo directly.

But Dust 514 compared to Eve its going to be Free to play :thumbsup:

Mwaha ha ha ha, i could get both and have a upper hand so to speak. Hey guess what I'm just about to launch a orbital strike on you. What?? lol.

Edited by Thor.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, i'm interested... I do have a question though, If i get the 21 day trial then sub scribe will it stack to 51 day or will i have to wait tell the end of the trial for it to work right?

Thanks didn't see how old this post is so I hope your still doing this!

Thank you,

Zeth

P.S. almost forgot my email xD : [email protected]

thanks again!!