Heavy Traffic ×

Support requests

The_One_State

Hey there. I've submitted a request for support regarding some user account issues that I have going on.

I have not received a reply in seven days. I was logged into the forum at the time of submitting my request. Is it normal for support to take this long? Its really disconcerting, because I've lost access to my real account (this is a proxy) due to trying to update my account email from a no-longer-existing email to a current email.

So I can't update/release or manage my mods without some assistance here.

Thanks to anyone who can help, or inform.

Sorry for the slow reply - We currently have a number of staff who are away, and a number of staff who are unwell with some bugs doing the rounds.

Someone will get back to you soon - but just to check there isn't a problem - do you have the request/ticket number ?

I'm the one who handles support and I've been practically bedridden since Thursday of last week. Any issues will be handled as soon as I can focus on a screen again.

Hey there! Thank you so much for replying. I really appreciate it. Sorry to be alarmist, its my first engagement with your support, so I was worried that I had done something wrong or my expectations were way out of synch.

My original support ticket: SR62940-3Iw

My duplicate support ticket: SR63305-Nn8

Thank you, I'll await your reply, once eye focusing is do-able. Hope you feel well soon.