Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation [Neon Wasteland Edition]

Haoswidasee

This is Not the Original thread for the Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. This is a New Project by the same Author and a Team of Talented Mod Authors that all share a Vision, to turn Fallout 4 into a Radioactive Neon Wasteland! All DLC Required!

This Forum is under Heavy Construction. Check it out again Soon for more Updates!

Introduction: This is going to be a Big Project but I am Not Alone in making all the Decisions this time. I already have a few Mod Authors on board and more will surely join the Team when they see what a great idea this is. We plan to add Glow Maps to Everything in Fallout 4. The Glow Maps will mainly be the original Glow-In-The-Dark color, but we will surely add a lot of Neon-Blue as well, and Optional other Neon colors for people who want more of a Colorful Experience.

Recruiting: We all hope this list will go Viral, because the idea of Creating a really gritty Tron/Avatar/Tim Burton style Wasteland is pretty Exciting, but Imagine being one of those people when we are all done with this project and people get to Experience the Finished Project.

<> You will Not be Donating your mods at all. You will Create and Upload your mods just like you always have. I just use the URL.

<> When Re-Texturing things it would be Preferred if your mods do Not use an ESP and simply act as Replacers.

<> To land a Position on this Team, and get your Mods on this List, all you have to do is Create a Neon or Glow Mod and let me know.

At the Bottom of this list, you can see a List of Items that have already been modded to Glow!

Glow Tutorial:

If you do not know how to Create Glowing Mods. The mighty Diranar has been nice enough to provide us with an amazing Tutorial on how to Create them and Add them to the game. Definitely worth taking a look if you are Interested in this kind of thing!

Glowmap Tutorial for Beginners | By: Diranar

Advice: I would Highly Recommend that you go through this list and Download the mods you are going to use Before starting to Install anything. This will make the Installation Process much smoother. If you do not wish to use ENB or a Shader, just start from Step 2.

I would also Recommend that you use a Fresh Install of Fallout 4 (see How To Perform A Fresh Install below) to Prevent Fragments of any mods you have previously used from clashing with the mods on this list. When Uninstalling mods using the Nexus Mod Manager, remember to Disable them first, then right click the mod and Uninstall.

How To Perform A Fresh Install:

1. Right Click the Tools Tab in the Nexus Mod Manager, and select Uninstall All Active Mods.

2. Delete Local Game Content on Steam

3. Navigate to your Main Fallout 4 Folder which is usually located in Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Local and Delete the Fallout 4 Folder.

4. Install Fallout 4 through Steam.

5. Always Start your game up once Before modding it!

Note: You do not need to use a Shader.

Step 1: Install Shader. This is very easy to do. Just follow the Tutorial found at the bottom of the Mod Description Tab. My Personal Preference is:

Cinematic Excellence ENB | By: Archalyus | Cinematic Version

Open enblocal.ini and under [MEMORY] make this change: VideoMemorySizeMb=20000

After Installation, there are Options in game:

Shift+F12 will toggle ENB

Scroll Lock will toggle your Shader

Page Up will toggle between Cinematic and Natural Version. (Only if you use Cinematic Version)

This list is built around Specific Settings that Boost Glow-Maps. You want to use ENB - On/Natural Shader Palette (No Dark Film Effect)

I would Recommend that you start your game and test the Options listed above to make sure you have Installed everything correctly Before moving on. It should be Noted that ENB will make your game Very Dark, but Beautiful. You can play with ENB switched Off if you find it hard to see, but your Glow-Maps won't have an Aura. You can still use your Shader with ENB switched Off.

Step 2: Install Environment, Sky, and Clean Up textures.

Important: Always Select the Download (Manual) button and then select the Download (NMM) button of the specific file you want. Most of them will have one main file, some are slightly more specific. I have included easy to follow Directions for the more specific ones.

The Load Order is the same as the Install Order, although some ESP's may move around on their own. Without testing anything during Installation I am easily able to follow this entire list and play the game exactly as Installed. I don't personally use LOOT for Fallout 4 but from my Understanding it is Recommended by many.

Environment/Sky/Clean Up Textures:

Darker Nights | By: unforbidable | Main File and No Fog Versions | Installer - Select Level 3/24/7 Mode/Far Harbor/Nuclear Weathers/Vanilla/Vanilla

Nuclear Weather | By: densaleagion

Step 3: Install Structure, Item, Armor, Weapon, and Other textures.

Structure/Item/Armor/Weapon/Other Textures:

Glowing Items | By: Bwins95 | All Versions | Installers - Green for Ammo/Aid/Junk. Cyan for Food. Blue for Mines/Grenades. Orange for Drugs.

Red Rocket's Glare Redone - Lighting | By: Ceaseless

Starlight Drive-In And Diner - Lighting | By: Ceaseless

Bus Stop - Lighting | By: Ceaseless

Illuminated Billboards - Lighting | By: Ceaseless

Bun's Radioactive Glowing Fusion Core Re-Textures | By: TheCinnamonBun | Overwrite - Yes to All

Easy To See Glowing Lunchboxes | By: AsGAlligator | Overwrite - Yes to All

ETSGS - Easy To See Glowing Stuff | By: HerpDerp2332

LED Black Pip-Boy Deluxe | By: MegaTimX

Tron Inspired Vault Suit | By: SethSaiph | Full Black Base With Blue LED Replacer Version

Anodized Black Steel Combat Armor | By: KeithVSmith1977 | Blue Replacer Version

Glowing Children of Atom Armor | By: mm137

Gorgeous Glowing Plasma Weapons | By: Diranar | Overwrite - Yes to All

Laserballs aka Plasma2Lasers | By: Diranar

Step 4: Install Creature and NPC textures.

Creature/NPC Textures:

Cheshire Cats | By: Kenward

Glowing Feral Ghouls | By: Artfu1D0dger

Glowing Creatures | By: Artfu1D0dger

Glowing Animals Emit Light | By: Mm137

Glowing Assaultrons | By: vault75

Synth Now Glow | By: hsk240 | High Glow Version

Step 5: Install Settlement and Miscellaneous mods.

Settlement/Miscellaneous Mods:

Better Stores | By: blazeda59 | Installer - Select Standalone/SK Patch

BlueBeers Buildables | By: skubblebubble | Neon Wasteland Version

Glowsticks | By: Genaxx

Animated Mouse Cursor Br0k3Nneon | By: xBloodTigerx

Step 6: Install Optional Mods.

Optional Mods:

Settlement Keywords | By: StuykGaming

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource | By: valdacil

These Items have already been Modded to Glow:

Meds + Stems:

Stimpack/Rad-X/Rad-Away

Buffout/Med-X/Psycho/Jet/Mentats/Day Tripper

Food + Drinks:

Bubblegum/Mac-N-Cheese/Dandy Boy Apples/Dog Food/Fancy Lad Cakes/InstaMash/Pork'n'Beans/Potato Crisps/Salisbury Steak/Buzz Bites/

Sugar Bombs/Deviled Eggs/Cram/Potted Meat/Sweet Roll/Noodle Bowl/Gumdrops

Corn/Mutfruit/Tato/Carrot/Melons/Gourds/Ash Blossom/Blood Leaf/Brain Fungus/Carrot Flower/Experimental Plant/Gourd Blossom/Hubflower/Melon Blossom/Mutated Fern Flower/Razorgrain/Silt Bean/Tarberry/Tato Flower/Thistle/Wild Corn/Wild Mutfruit/Wild Razorgrain/Wild Tarberry/

Baked Bloatfly/Bloatfly Meat/Molerat Chunks/Molerat Meat/Radstag Meat/Radroach Meat

Purified Water/Nuka Cola/Nuka Cola Cherry/Dirty Water

Ammo + Grenades + Mines:

Baseball Grenade/Frag Grenade/Nuke Grenade/Plasma Grenade/Pulse Grenade

Frag Mine/Plasma Mine/Pulse Mine/Cry Mine/Bottlecap Mine/Nuke Mine

5mm/10mm/38/44/45/50 Cal/308/5.56/Nuke/Micro-Fusion Cell/Rocket/Shotgun Shell/Plasma Cell/Cannon Ball/Cryo Ammo/Flamer Ammo/Gamma Ammo/

Railway Spike/2mm EC/45-70 Cal/Harpoon/Modified Bowling Ball

Miscellaneous Items + Junk + Traps:

Duct Tape/Duct Tape-3 Pack/Wonder-glue/Wonder-glue-Large/Wonder-glue-Clean/Abraxo/Fertilizer Bag/Cement Bag/Desk Fan/Gas Can/

Oil Can/Typewriter/Phone/Toaster/Alarm Clock/Bowling Ball/Clip-Board/Coffee Pot/Cooking Oil/Fishing Rod/Globe/Metal Bucket/Scissors/Screwdriver/

Teddy Bear/Tin Can/Silver-Wear/Alien Toy/Anti-Freeze/Chalk/Makeshift Battery/Military Circuit Board/Mr. Handy Fuel/Pen/Pencil/Plunger/Pool Balls/

Coffee Cup/Hot Plate/Ash Tray/Baseball/Fancy Hairbrush/Fuse/Kickball/Soap/TV Dinner Tray/Broom/Cigarette Carton/Cigarette Pack/Floral Vase/

Life Preserver/Silver Locket/Surgical Tray/Vacuum Tube/Aluminum Can/Blow-Torch/Cafeteria Tray/Camera/Coffee Tin/Fire Extinguisher/Oven Mitt/Wooden Blocks/Chessboard/Blast Radius Board Game/Toy Car/Toy Rocket/Toy Truck/Bowling Pin/Cake Pan/Cigar Box/Coolant/Empty Bottles/Kitchen Scale/Lamp/Lighter/Milk Bottle/Newspaper/Watch/X-Cell/Bowl/Plate/Drinking Glass/Bread Box/Picture Frame/Plastic Pumpkin/Shotglass/Aluminum Canister/Curlbar/Handcuffs/Pot/Pan/Applicator/Auto Parts/Baby Bottle/Baby Rattle/Bandage Scissors/Baseball Base/Baseball Glove/Bloatfly Gland/Blood Sac/Bloodbug Proboscis/Bone Cutter/Bones/Bonesaw/Brahmin Hide/Basketball/Beaker Stand/Biometric Scanner/Brahmin Skull/Bunsen Burner/Burnt Book/ Cat Bowl/Charge Card/Empty Nuka Cola Bottle/Folders/Shopping Basket/Turpentine/Burnt Grognak Magazine/Burnt Trade Magazine/Clean Coffee Cup/Clothes Hanger/Comfy Pillow/Dishrag/Empty Paint Can/Enamel Bucket/Glass Pitcher/Shovel/Straw Pillow/Test Tube Rack/

Bathroom Scale Bomb/Can Chimes/Cymbal Monkey/Grenade Bouquet/Makeshift Bomb/Trip Wires/Weapon Traps/Tension Traps

Caps/Caps Stash/Stealth Boy/Pre-War Money/Fusion Core/Magazines/Bobble-Heads/Holo-Tapes/Lunchbox/Note/Key

Bathroom Stuff:

Bathroom Mirror/Shower/Bathroom Sink/Vault Sink

Kitchen Stuff:

Refrigerator/Pre-War Stove/BBQ

Containers:

Cash Register/Ammo Box/Safe/Cooler/Toolbox/Med Box/Cigarette Machine/Desk/Dresser/Duffle Bag/File Cabinet/Locker/Mailbox/Steamer Trunk/Suitcase/Trash Can/Wooden Crate/Ice Machine/News Stand/Metal Box

Armor + Clothes:

Vault Suit/Pip-Boy

All Combat Armor

Weapons:

All Plasma Weapons

NPC/Creatures:

Ghouls/Synth Guts/Cats/Radroaches/Bloatflies/Radstags/Deathclaws/Mirelurks/Mirelurk Hunters/Mirelurk Kings/Molerats/Stingwings/Bloodbugs/Yao Guais/Assaultrons

Edited by Haoswidasee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Added a few mods that are going to be obvious framework for any list like this. Also added Nuclear Weather because almost all of the effects from that mod glow or emit neon light. And added Better Stores because there is a large section of that mod that lets you build Neon Lights and Bars. Going to see if the author will make an optional file just to have those neons.

My buddy KeithVSmith1977 created a similar mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6552

I have another friend thats going to take that mod and add 7+ color options to the glow. And Diranar is making the rest from scratch to go with it. Should be amazing when they are all finished. I do like the mod you posted though, looking particularly from green and blue glow textures, or more colors as options but this list will revolve heavily around green and blue. :D