The best "Darker nights" ?

ObLars

Remove Fellout then. Otherwise you can try editing it in GECK. I have the portable bedroll and campfire thing installed so i just set up camp and sleep when its too dark to go on :)

Remove Fellout then. Otherwise you can try editing it in GECK. I have the portable bedroll and campfire thing installed so i just set up camp and sleep when its too dark to go on :)

so i take it you're using fellout? I find it terrifying. :facepalm:

Nevada Skies has variable nights, so that some are bright as vanilla and some are dark as Fellout, and a bunch in-between. Problem is the lighting/coloration in general is much worse than Fellout... Often during the day, some weird setting makes actors look like the light on them doesn't even have a point of origin; they have no shine or shadows or anything like that.The sand and rain storms are so rare as well that I'd rather just use Fellout, if it weren't for my character going full on blind every night.

-Edit- I was wrong about NS causing that weird lack of point-of-origin in the light at certain times of day. I did more testing, and it's actually a vanilla issue. Fellout seems to get around it by hiding it behind said excessive darkness, and I think stronger light from torches and lamps and such.

Nevada Skies then is a fine alternative; I would just recommend pairing it with something like Imaginator or FNV Enhanced Shaders to change the color of the ambient light during the day to actually look like a desert :tongue:

Edited by Shadow_Dragyn