The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

*observes the sadly rather drunk Squad PinkPIE*

*shakes his head*

*gives Malchik a veerryy nasty look* :angry:

*draws his Snow'oTronic 2000 and starts firing globs of frozen chunks of pink snow at Malchik, giggling like a madman*

*withdraws into the depths of his fortress*

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Mojlnir awakes from a much deserved nap and discovers his sleeping bag covered with snow.*

*Ducking as a crazed peregrine dive bombs him and scurrying for cover*

"This is war, I must attack that giant pink fortress," muzes Mojlnir as he cleans snow from his ears. "I must build a fortress and arm myself."

*Sets to building an ice-armored stronghold, repleat with snow artillery, anti-air snoflak cannons, and chain-fed sno-phalanxes.*

*With his fortress complete, Mojlnir observes the field with a grim expression*

*Notices the slightly intoxicated bunnies and a drunken Malchik staggering off into the snow...*

"No time like the present" mutters Mojlnir, flicking snow off his flashy blue and orange generals outfit, and turns to gunners "FIRE!!!"

*With an eye to to the sky, for a devastating aerial assult could come at any time, Mojlnir watches in satisfaction as his battery of snow howitzers rains icey devastation up Fortress Albareth*

"I love the smell of snow in the morning..." quips the self-inflated general as he sips a cup of tea, while "Ride of the Valkyries" plays in the background.

*Peregrine barely manages something that could be considered a "landing" as he falls to the ground. "That's it! Nobody shoots me down!" he says to himself as he readies his next weapon. "Lets see how that fur hides heat" he thinks evilly as he brings the missile launcher to his shoulder. White fur and a cover of snow make no difference as the wolf's body heat makes a nice target against the frozen background. Peregrine launches the missile. The SnowSlayer5000's seeker has no trouble finding White Wolf, and the missile's shaped snowcharge explodes in his face. But the pain White Wolf is now discovering is not the end. Almost as if some god was watching and laughing, the snow melted by the missile's engine refrezes almost immediately turning White Wolf into a rather ugly looking statue.*

*Acrid comes back and nobodys here, so he builds a bigazz ice fortress surounded with a moat filled with ice spikes.

*Acrid then builds fully automated snow-bolt launchers to fortifiy the stonghold and welcomes peregrine to use the tower filled with a endless supply of snow balls and snow boulders.

*Without anyone still around to stop Acrid he develpoes snow nuke missiles of mass destruction, for political reasons only.

*Still no-one around Acrid builds extra ice walls around the fortress and more automted snow-bolt guns

--good catch big D

Edited by Acrid