• Please log in to reply
1707 replies to this topic

terzho

terzho

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
What are the console codes for the perks, because I have already reached my max level so I can't get any more perks and would like to just add them via console.

TheTalkieToaster

TheTalkieToaster

No New Ideas Since 2007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts
Welp, I added the Electrobot but forgot to make it buildable. 1.06... makes it buildable.
-----

@terzho: You can find the codes using NVEdit.

@FlyingHigh10000000: Ah well, conflicts happen. BTW if he's not equipping a gun it might be down to it requiring a specific type of ammo, or you might not have set the infinite ammo option on. Or the gun could just be worse than his flamer.

Baldamundo

Baldamundo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
A lot of the time I find my minibrains and handy holder Handies won't equip weapons until I take them away and give them back a second time. Is that a known issue?

TheTalkieToaster

TheTalkieToaster

No New Ideas Since 2007

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts
That's not an issue. When they get into combat, they'll equip the weapon- they simply won't visibly equip it just after you give it to them.

Basically the weapon is added to their 'Usable' list just after you close their inventory. So it goes Inventory->Close, Figure out what to use->New weapon is usable. As such they won't use it until the next time they assess what weapon to use, for example when they enter combat.

Edited by TheTalkieToaster, 30 August 2011 - 04:35 PM.

Vince Von Graff

Vince Von Graff

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Good updates! I'm glad the portable robot factory is available. There might be a slight issue where using the hotkey companion command "attack NPC" causes a CTD. I tried it in many area, with different robots, but it causes a CTD.

Also, I like the hoverbots, it almost looks like a keeper drone from HW2. Its funny as its essentially a floating missile launcher. Keep up the good work!

funjord

funjord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
How do i find a lamp post.

shadow9657

shadow9657

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
in the image that shows the perk what mod are the other perks from

Porkdish

Porkdish

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
Are there mods that let robots hack computers or pick locks? Maybe the mods require some skill with locks to build?

Ocassionally I use companion core to tell bots to loot items like the BOS bodies in the highly irradiated crater, but none of them seem able to hack or pick.

Robots ordered to loot will do so over their weight capacity.

Rimland

Rimland

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
only level one certified... but

if at any point you could have nuka cola or sarsasparilla vending machines as robots... that would be epic !

and if they shot empty nuka and sarsaparilla bottles... that would be hilarious ! fallout zany hilarious !

love the mod !

SpaceMonkey575

SpaceMonkey575

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I updated my download but the document does not tell me how to make a scuttlebrain. So... what components do I need to make a scuttlebrain robot. It looks cool and I would like to have one.

[PS] The Resourcobot-thing that lets you build robots on the go has glitched textures for the Rob-Co chute, wheels, and paint can arm they swap color from metal to yellow/black stripes instead of the regular textures..... [Its Irritating]

Edited by SpaceMonkey575, 31 August 2011 - 12:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

nitroman7
Page loaded in: 1.081 seconds