138 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 917,920 posts
Flemeth Robe

This mod makes Flemeth's Robe usable for the Warden.

kronaras

kronaras

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
The staff of parlathan in the pic can be downloaded here:
http://dragonagenexu...ile.php?id=3098

9tails

9tails

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
Mwahaha, now Morri's got something nice and witchy to wear. Gonna try that right now!

Hm, just checked the req. files, could you tell me how is your mod different from hsli's? I don't need Isabela's and Flemeth morphs in my game, I'm only interested in armor.

Edited by 9tails, 14 September 2011 - 07:08 PM.

Malinthebeast

Malinthebeast

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
Thank you for doing this the outfit looks fantastic on Morrigan. I have however noticed two small problems. The earrings however an inch below the earlobe though I think this may be dependent on the ears position on the morph. The waist cape thing also leads to noticeable clipping with large weapons, staffs and 2H swords mostly. If these small, almost insignificant problems could be fixed I will happily give this file my endorsement.

kronaras

kronaras

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Mwahaha, now Morri's got something nice and witchy to wear. Gonna try that right now!

Hm, just checked the req. files, could you tell me how is your mod different from hsli's? I don't need Isabela's and Flemeth morphs in my game, I'm only interested in armor.

You only need the "Armour" folder inside "Flemeth" folder of hsli's mod.

Thank you for doing this the outfit looks fantastic on Morrigan. I have however noticed two small problems. The earrings however an inch below the earlobe though I think this may be dependent on the ears position on the morph. The waist cape thing also leads to noticeable clipping with large weapons, staffs and 2H swords mostly. If these small, almost insignificant problems could be fixed I will happily give this file my endorsement.

The robe is quite complicated for the DAO animations, and i'm afraid some clipping issues can't be fixed :/

Edited by kronaras, 14 September 2011 - 07:46 PM.

jelenkomoja

jelenkomoja

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
My main problem with this robe (of course I'm glad that was solved the clipping issue) was that the variations.gda had been conflict with one of my favourite clothes (I wrote a getting script myself for this and Isabela's both), as I see the gda remained unchanged :-( Perhaps another version with a differrent gda...? It would be so pleased.
Edit: Yes, the item variation id. in the gda of flemeth's is exactly the same (61) as one of the Wing of Lilith robe.
Edit 2 Well, I guess somebody really should make a canon or a schedule about it for modders...

Edited by jelenkomoja, 14 September 2011 - 08:02 PM.

9tails

9tails

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
I put hsli's Armour folder to override, your mod and got Morri's floating head:/ Maybe I need some other hsli's files as well?

amycus

amycus

Stupid noob

• Premium Member
  • 1,492 posts

You only need the "Armour" folder inside "Flemeth" folder of hsli's mod.

The robe is quite complicated for the DAO animations, and i'm afraid some clipping issues can't be fixed :/

If you, Kronoras, don't mind it, I can give the robe another try. Such as the mesh is now, some clipping issues with staffs and greatswords are unavoidable. But that can be solved by bringing the "skirt" part closer to the legs. As for how that would look however, I can't say until it's done.

I can see if I can edit the GDA as well, though it's possible that kronoras would have to reselect the item variation in the toolset again for it to work properly.

kronaras

kronaras

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

My main problem with this robe (of course I'm glad that was solved the clipping issue) was that the variations.gda had been conflict with one of my favourite clothes (I wrote a getting script myself for this and Isabela's both), as I see the gda remained unchanged :-( Perhaps another version with a differrent gda...? It would be so pleased.

I currently have a problem with the toolset and it gives me an error. When I fix that, i'll look into it.

If you, Kronoras, don't mind it, I can give the robe another try. Such as the mesh is now, some clipping issues with staffs and greatswords are unavoidable. But that can be solved by bringing the "skirt" part closer to the legs. As for how that would look however, I can't say until it's done.

I can see if I can edit the GDA as well, though it's possible that kronoras would have to reselect the item variation in the toolset again for it to work properly.

It would be great if you try it when you have some free time :)
And if you can edit the GDA it would be even better. I'll probably have the toolset solved by tomorrow. Just needs a reinstallation.

Edited by kronaras, 14 September 2011 - 08:01 PM.

Malinthebeast

Malinthebeast

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
Thank you for taking your time to at least try Amycus. If modifying the cape is too difficult or if It does not yield results, would it not be possible to remove it all together?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.092 seconds