• Please log in to reply
735 replies to this topic

Sverdabrdurakar

Sverdabrdurakar

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
So far I have been enjoying this mod. It seems though that there is a good portion of Big Mountain that consists of ruins and such. This got me thinking - since the DLC comes with both those ruins and fully-functioning* facilities, the possibility exists that some of those ruins could be "rebooted" so to say. What I mean is that - if you wanted to/had the time to - you could add a system for more in depth research/unlocking of sciences. It looks like it would take a good amount of robots/lobotomites to clear the rubble away though...maybe a counter for how many you create before you have the option? Or just have a fairly material-intensive robot or something that acts as the foreman for the sake of simplicity. What you can research afterwords I'm unsure of though, but I want to leave it as open-ended as possible for your interpretation.

If this sounds disjointed I just did Old World Blues twice on two characters who are supposed to be a little nuts and may still be in that frame of mind...

*Please note that the Chief Scientists do not guarantee any experiments within said facilities to function as intended. Bugs (mechanical and real) are still being worked on.

jesterbrown

jesterbrown

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
awesome mod. just a thought though, but a downloadable walkthough would be nice.

Ruadhan2300

Ruadhan2300

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
In response to post #7907573.

there's a fairly comprehensive spoiler file attached to the mod :P a walkthrough would be kind of superfluous

TheConflicted

TheConflicted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I'm REALLY having fun with this mod and played the game once without looking at the spoiler readme. But looking at it, it says there's one item that requires me to find a "neural interface". I have absolutely no idea where to find one. Any help with that?

Ruadhan2300

Ruadhan2300

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
In response to post #7916936.

have a think what in the vanilla game might have use for a "neural interface"...something that links a brain to a computer in some capacity...

Skogarr

Skogarr

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I am threatening you with grevious bodily harm C:
And, by the way, I haven't checked the comments, but there is a shoulder-mounted minigun in Lonesome Road, try mesh-manipulating it.

jesterbrown

jesterbrown

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
In response to post #7907573. #7914314 is also a reply to the same post.

oops didn't see that. Dee dee dee!

vermazing

vermazing

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I would first like to comment that I'm enjoying the hell out of this mod. however as we all know any self respecting mad scientist needs a freeze gun. Other than that i just cant wait for whatever zany contraptions you come out with next.

Ruadhan2300

Ruadhan2300

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
In response to post #7953575.

You know. I'm honestly surprised I haven't made a Freeze-ray...how hard can it be to take the paralysis effect (which I'm already using on at least a couple weapons) and apply it to an energy-beam?

With my freeze-ray I can STOP the world...

I'm the guy to make it real indeed :P

Gullio1

Gullio1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Great mod! All the guns fit into the theme of fallout pretty well, and are fun to use, so I can't complain. How about a wrist mounted laser/freeze ray/death machine gauntlet? Seems possible using power glove parts.

Edited by Gullio1, 09 May 2013 - 01:37 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.087 seconds