• Please log in to reply
726 replies to this topic

Agriasbloodmoon

Agriasbloodmoon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
I noticed mention of a repair field device. I assume that's going to be in a 1.5 update?

Welovefallout

Welovefallout

I am related to you.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
You won me over with the compact laser pistol.
Make a better silenced one and I'm sure a lot of assassin architypes will join into this mod.

DarianStephens

DarianStephens

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
If you haven't already, then maybe instead of having that boxy model for the shield, you could have some kind of effect applied to the wearer of the shield?
I used the alien shield effect from Zeta in FO3 when I made one. It switched on and off when the player put it on and took it off, respectively.

quesacoatl20

quesacoatl20

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I seem to have an issue acquiring a certain perk whose name I can't remember but involved psychic brains. I have the lobotmiser perk but I can't get this one.

BadWolfXIII

BadWolfXIII

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Later I had an idea while playing Old World Blues. You know when the toaster said ''A Toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply'', it make scence and a courrier with the Mad scientist perk could use that

ZER0X

ZER0X

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #7512596.

Well i'm just happy to see you're still working on this , great concept and looking forward to the next update.

coolnameswertakin

coolnameswertakin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
How about an energy version of the fatman? Instead of a mininuke it chucks a magnetic containment module full of supercharged plasma that bursts on contact, resulting in M.O.A.B level conflagration?

Ruadhan2300

Ruadhan2300

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
In response to post #9130714.

I actually made something like this a while back. a unique version of the Fat man which could not only take the usual mininukes, but also a variety of energy ammo type blasts with varying effects.
Never released it, but it could be good to recycle the idea for this :P

leo200494

leo200494

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I just wanna to ask why it keep adding hologram control interface to my inventory when i wear the portable holo emitter? It is so annoying and accumulate to thousands more.

Ruadhan2300

Ruadhan2300

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
In response to post #9277940.

upgrade it to the more advanced version and it'll stop, sorry about that. bit of a glitch

Page loaded in: 1.172 seconds