• Please log in to reply
14999 replies to this topic

Chris500

Chris500

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Okay, while I am re-downloading the Complete file, I learned that I am using WinZip. Any real difference between that and 7zip that is important?

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,234 posts
Back when I used winzip going through their install process, when you get to all those check marks for what type of files you want winzip to be opened up with automatically. I don't think 7zip is on that list therefor 7zip files are only for 7zip. Been a while since I used winzip so I could be wrong, however it's looking like I might be right.

7zip in my opinion is better though. Their compressions make files smaller I think and I got tired of winzip's annoying "buy now" message keep appearing.

Edited by hairylegs222, 12 April 2012 - 03:30 AM.

Chris500

Chris500

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Turns out when I try to open a 7Zip file at all it automatically uses winzip, so I downloaded this mod and opened it with 7Zip and I haven't gotten a single error. I think I'll use 7zip for a while now.

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,234 posts
Glad it's resolved and good choice ;D

Chris500

Chris500

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Sorry for all the trouble I may have put you through. ^^;

Mebantiza

Mebantiza

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Repair packs dont seem to work anymore. They have been changed form Weapon repair pack to just Repair pack. It says it can repair armor or weapons, but I cant seem to get it repair either. I took off my armor and equiped a weapon, clicked and..nothing. Even equiped useing a RP now seems to have no effect.

jb63

jb63

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
help!! i cant open doors.

cheesyfof

cheesyfof

The oh so cheesy one

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
@jb63

'Help!! I can't open doors.' isn't very helpful to be honest.

Explain your problem in as much detail as you can.
Say something like whether the option to open them actually comes up or something similar to that. Nobody can really help you without any information about your problem.

Plus, it isn't this mod that is making doors inaccessible. Everybody else seems to be okay.Maybe post your load order?

Edited by cheesyfof, 12 April 2012 - 10:17 AM.

jb63

jb63

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
it is the mod when i disabled mod i can open doors again.with mod enabled i push E to open doors ..nothing just a click door does not open, everything else is great.

ok i appologise,i just re enabaled mod and eveything is working fine,i quess is was my mistake.maybe wrong load order or something else i did..boy do i feel stupid.
ps great mod

Edited by jb63, 12 April 2012 - 11:02 AM.

cheesyfof

cheesyfof

The oh so cheesy one

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
Glad you sorted that out then :)

Page loaded in: 1.635 seconds