Error Corrections - Reduce CTD

• Please log in to reply
14892 replies to this topic

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,200 posts
Oh that image is from the followers ready to fight mod, just advertising that mod only. That smg is from that mod authors game most likely.

darkvegas

darkvegas

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
Ah. SMG looks cool hehe, but your mod is seriously good, and i just see this as a must need mod for about everyone playing FNV, I cant even count how many fixes this has, and it completes the game as they should of done before release.

Edit: Also, i bet a WHOLE LOT OF WORK was put in this, just saying thanks ;)

Edited by darkvegas, 13 April 2012 - 09:22 PM.

Kruze

Kruze

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
@hairylegs222

I'm aware the description says ownership mod has been integrated, but infact it isn't. At least it isn't integrated in Bugfix only package, which i'm using. On the other hand it is integrated in the complete package, just checked it in FNVEdit.

So, is the Bugfix package "buggy" itself?

cheesyfof

cheesyfof

The oh so cheesy one

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
@Kruze

It is included.

I have to STEAL stuff from the Doc. This means YOU have a conflict, the mod is not buggy.

Sorry if that sounded harsh, but you were being a little rude to Tommy after he said that it is included, and he even showed you a screenshot of where it is i the list of the many mods that are included in this mod

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,200 posts
@cheesyfof
Thanks for having my back ;D

@Kruze
You can figure that out on your own now lol because of your rude question. Go troll somewhere else

@darkvegas
Yes I totally agree, that SMG does look awesome but I have no idea what mod it came from lol. Thank you for speaking so highly of NVEC ;D. This mod took over my life for about 6 months lol, yes that much work.

Edited by hairylegs222, 13 April 2012 - 11:03 PM.

Kruze

Kruze

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
@cheesyfof&hairylegs222

I apologize for sounded rude, english is not my native language, it is not my intention to offend anybody.

I don't have any mod beside NVEC and i doublechecked the correct file was installed. What can be a possible cause in this case? I did everything like intructed.

I hope this doesn't sound rude. And thanks for your modding effort.

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,200 posts
It's a mod in between a fix and an enhancement so I put it in the Complete versions only. Every included mod in here has it's proper place I assure you. I've gone through great detail making this mod and saying things to me like an "oversight" and "So, is the Bugfix package "buggy" itself?" isn't trusting me and my work, also insulting. You apologized though and that's the only reason why I'm telling you all this.

You made a big deal about something so very little about this mod. Try it, trust the mod authors, and enjoy them, rather then asking annoying pointless questions lol.

Edit: Just checked my personal changelogs from when it was included a good while ago and it said that it's only in the Complete versions.

Edited by hairylegs222, 14 April 2012 - 12:56 AM.

Moksha8088

Moksha8088

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts
I think I have now learned to manually load the exact version of NVEC that I want together with the corresponding sounds, meshes and textures thanks to Hairylegs and others who have given me such good advice. The trick was not to use either FOMM or my accustomed Winrar, but rather the 7z program.

Hope this is a help for other NVEC users.

Moksha8088

Moksha8088

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts
I was thinking this mod would be great for inclusion in the essentials portion of NVEC. The perks sound great. None of that you get something but must be penalized for something else stuff. Just great sounding perks. The only fly in the ointment is that I couldn't get it to work, but I am thinking the Hairylegs magic could spot what is wrong with the mod quite easily. The gun part seems so-so, but I suspect many would love to have the ED-E sensor perk without ED-E. New Perks and Guns by Drew

cheesyfof

cheesyfof

The oh so cheesy one

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
Winrar works fine for me, it was 7zip that was awkward for me :L

Page loaded in: 1.130 seconds