• Please log in to reply
14359 replies to this topic

EdinMG

EdinMG

Up The Irons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
I've found the reason of why my character is running so fast, it's caused by 2 perks, Speed Racer and Goodspeed, Courier!, is that from NVEC ?!?

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,026 posts
Like I said "(snow globe perk, unique items perk)". Yes.

Aexo

Aexo

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
The Speed Racer perk is the majority of the move speed bonus. I didn't like it either, so I just stashed the toy car that grants it and removed the perk with the console. The perk ID's aren't listed anywhere, so if you want to remove it you'll have to look up the ID with FNVedit or similar programs.

andrew909k

andrew909k

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts
Just wanted to say thanks for a great mod. Mainly thanks for taking the time to put all these great mods together. I look forward to 3.2. Also I found Dire Contraptions by Imp of the Perverse.
http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/40416

Has some interesting posion darts that may be worked into the existing collection. I do not think he was been on the nexus for some time. It maybe an interesting add.

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,026 posts
I tried hard to get in contact with Imp because he's made some great mods such as that one but, I've gotten no response back lol. No problem and thank you :). Hope you will enjoy 3.2

Edited by hairylegs222, 07 August 2012 - 03:36 AM.

rcd1976

rcd1976

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 855 posts
I KNOW I'll enjoy 3.2. I'm waiting for it before I play FNV again.imp had some pretty cool mods but unfortunately he doesn't appear to support them anymore which is why i stopped using Imps extended HUD. That particular mod was not noob friendly either because you had to edit the HUD xml to get it to work.

poli13

poli13

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Anibody have any idea when will the nordic fire arm mod will be opened agan?

Edited by poli13, 07 August 2012 - 01:54 PM.

cheesyfof

cheesyfof

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
When Kaya's internet is up and running again, and the update is fully uploaded probably :)

hairylegs222

hairylegs222

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,026 posts
3.2 News:

Since adding Classic Fallout Weapons - New Vegas will be a tremendous amount of work, I've decided to include it in the next update which will also include Nordic Firearms update (when it's released). Either today or tomorrow 3.2 will be released. All I gotta do is update the patches and that's it.

Thanks everyone for your patience

snarfies

snarfies

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
I already have The Right to Bear Arms installed - if I upgrade to NVEC 3.2 and remove the standalone Bear Arms, do I lose all my progress and/or items?

Why only the bear traps from NVR? I like the sound of those booze recipes...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.009 seconds