Metro 2033 Modding

trapp444

Hello i have been modding fallout 3 for quite some time now, and I recently got Metro 2033 for cheap on steam and saw HUGE potential for mods. Are they out there?? where can i find thhem?? Is it worth it??

any help would be apreciated...

Thanks!!

Not sure where you're seeing the modding potential, the game is fairly scripted and linear.

It's good though.

But I can recommend the STALKER series if you're looking for similar games.

Edited by Povuholo

• 10 months later...

Not sure where you're seeing the modding potential, the game is fairly scripted and linear.

It's good though.

Scripted editors and extanders are great if making mods for games like Metro 2033. Plus there are lots of room for modding such as weapons maybe a few weapon cache's and if your really good! Whole new stations and missions that can be go to through new side quests that are in breaks made in the script with the script editors and extenders

It's good though.

Stalker; Call of Pripyat is on sale in Steam right now. It ships with 4 other fairly generic looking games (but they still might be good)- for a grand total of $10. I bought it. I'd have paid the $10 for Call of Pripyat alone.

• 2 years later...

It's good though.

Stalker; Call of Pripyat is on sale in Steam right now. It ships with 4 other fairly generic looking games (but they still might be good)- for a grand total of $10. I bought it. I'd have paid the $10 for Call of Pripyat alone.

I have the whole series, $7 on eBay, lol

Totally worth it. I would've paid $70 for all three.