Crafting bows?

BuckeyeTiba

I have a doubt about crafting system. It's suposed you find ores and with that you blacksmith your own weapons.

My question is, it is known if you can choose model and material or the material defines the model?

I mean could you create a Akaviri Katana with ebony? Or you can only create an ebony sword with ebony ore but no any other model.

I know this is not "bow" but I'm not going to begin a new thread only to ask this.

I would consider a bow a weapon so chances are. It does make you wonder if staffs and other niche weapons will be craft-able.

That reminds me, does anyone know if staffs can be used both as melee and magick?

I would consider a bow a weapon so chances are. It does make you wonder if staffs and other niche weapons will be craft-able.

That reminds me, does anyone know if staffs can be used both as melee and magick?

I was wondering this, too.

If a mage is out of magicka, and his staff is out of charge, is he going to keep shooting imaginary spells or is he going to hit his enemies upside the head with it?

I was wondering this, too.

If a mage is out of magicka, and his staff is out of charge, is he going to keep shooting imaginary spells or is he going to hit his enemies upside the head with it?

That would be useful. No time to charge your staff? NO PROBLEM. Just smack what ever is attacking you with the big end of your staff! :thumbsup: