Skyrim Graphics Extender

Omeletter

Ao is working on Skyrim pretty well.

just install the latest Nvidia beta drivers

In Nv Inspector, load Elder Scrolls V Skyrim profile.

In the compatibility, choose : Fallout 3

and activate AO (Quality). Apply

and in Nvidia control pannel, activate Ao (quality), too.

This work, but AO is weird in very foggy area (AO is not altered by fog), and flickers occur around small objects as grass. but everything else work.

I think this a great addition to the look and feel.

I really hope that someone will manage to make a Godrays effect, and some motion blur would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Ao is working on Skyrim pretty well..........In the compatibility, choose : Fallout 3

You can also choose the Oblivion mode. It looks much better in my opinion. Less heavy-handed and more realistic. Possibly less glitchy too, as it looks fine to me in fog etc. I haven't noticed any glitches, except for underwater.

I really hope that someone will manage to make a Godrays effect, and some motion blur would be nice.

Ao is working on Skyrim pretty well..........In the compatibility, choose : Fallout 3

Tell me about it. A motion blur mod is my single-most anticipated mod for Skyrim. It would add so much more atmosphere to it, and would help counteract the irregular fps in parts, too. Godrays would be pretty sweet too.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the most anticipated shaders for me are, motion blur (if at all possible, per-object) a light "crysis" like DOF (ive seen what the enbseries does but it only blurs distant objects and only when something else is about a foot from your face) godrays and last but certainly not least, tesselation. i know all of this would be difficult to do but seeing what they did with oblivion OBGE and what they can already do with skyrim ENBseries i can imagine that most of this will be possible in the not-too-distant future with an SKGE. with shader efects like these, the lack of texture detail can be easily overlooked. besides they have already released an official HD texture pack. even with the first three of those shaders (motion blur, DOF, and godrays) the game would look incredible and those effects can be done over DX9 Edited by bluedragoon65

• 5 months later...