Dagger Toss for All

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Primal8069

Primal8069

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Could you just make a mod with the entire skill tree from Talis? Maybe through in the special tree from Sebastian as well? I can't stand to have him in my party, but he has some cool looking skills with a bow. Other than that the only thing that bothered me a little with this mod is that I missed the jumping and stuff with the dual handed skill trees. I normally use 2 melee characters, and 2 ranged characters in my party at all times.

Sylriel

Sylriel

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Great mod! Everything works. Thanks for this.

Your character doesn't actually throw the daggers wielded. Instead, he sheathes them behind his back and then throws small throwing knives/darts. :)

I really like that you made it so that some daggers allows for the toss ability and others don't. Really cool.

asdyuigh

asdyuigh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
why is there no sound of the attack ?
Anyone knowS?

TheAphroditeOfVenus

TheAphroditeOfVenus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Thank you for making an optional file where only some daggers are changed to be ranged. I endorse this file.

darkmanifest

darkmanifest

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
I endorsed this long ago, but I've been enjoying it so much that I just wanted to comment, too. The best thing about this mod is that it allows me to set Isabela to fight at range and only close in when she deals a devastating attack, then pull away again. She's the most ferocious glass cannon now, it's awesome.

Edited by darkmanifest, 18 May 2014 - 05:04 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.979 seconds