BASH TAGS

Fl4yedone

I also have another question, when I run BOSS I get Bash Tag Suggestions, what does this mean? What do I have to do? Oh and for some mods it tells me that it needs TES4EDIT cleaning and I do clean it but after I run BOSS again it still tells me that I need TES4EDIT cleaning.

• 6 months later...
Actually Boss does recognize if a mod has been cleaned. I'm still not understanding the Tags myself. Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood, Delev, Factions, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}} and remove [C.Water] tag(s) (only exist in older version). And this is just in the UOP itself. So what are the actual steps to incorporating these tags into the patch itself. This is one of the few things that have Tags and reading the help just confuses me even more. Can anyone explain the steps or at least tell me where I can get a hands on step by step tutorial on this. It would be Greatly Appreciated !!!

Hi,

there are no additional steps necessary, rebuilding the Bashed Patch after running BOSS will do that automatically :thumbsup:

Thank You for Your reply. I was kinda stressing out because I thought I was missing something. You've put my mind at ease. Again, Many Thanks !!! :biggrin:

Not sure if this link will help or not Anoxeron, but here's Wrye Bash Patch Option Reference.

Any Input that serves to Enlighten or Broaden Perspective is Always Greatly Appreciated!!! Thanks Again Striker :smile:

Edited by Anoxeron

• 4 months later...

there are no additional steps necessary, rebuilding the Bashed Patch after running BOSS will do that automatically :thumbsup:

I have absolutely no idea what that means. It actually sounds like you contradicted yourself there. If nothing additional needs to be done by the user, then how does the "rebuilding the Bashed Patch" occur? Does the user have to create a Bashed Patch to clear the Bash tag message?

Not trying to sound picky. I'm just aware that sometimes people that know how to do something, or are familiar with the methods an terminology, they seem to forget that other people - especially noobs - have no idea what they're talking about. So, I'm just pointing out that you might need to be a little more clear, and really explain what you mean.

Edited by acelogan

I have absolutely no idea what that means. It actually sounds like you contradicted yourself there. If nothing additional needs to be done by the user, then how does the "rebuilding the Bashed Patch" occur? Does the user have to create a Bashed Patch to clear the Bash tag message?

Not trying to sound picky. I'm just aware that sometimes people that know how to do something, or are familiar with the methods an terminology, they seem to forget that other people - especially noobs - have no idea what they're talking about. So, I'm just pointing out that you might need to be a little more clear, and really explain what you mean.

You are replying to a year-old thread, necro'ed 5 months ago, but to answer your question, BOSS adds the tags via it's masterlist and Wrye Bash automatically adds them (it works together with BOSS) for inclusion into the Bashed Patch.