Post your PSN, Gamertag and PC id's

PowderdToastMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Username for the PC: haltrman93

I've used all of the classes pretty evenly, thus far (I just reached the first Colonel rank), but I tend to focus on Recon and Engineer a little bit more. I'm surprisingly well balanced compared to when I played Recon on BF2 constantly.

Miscellaneous side note: I've just recently gotten into this whole "online gaming friend" thing because I just got a mic, as well.

PSN ID: Maotti_

Xbox Live/GFWL: Mister Septim

Steam ID: Maotti

And the games i play online are Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, RE5 for the most part. :) PS3 that is though.

• 1 month later...

Pc: shadowva

Game: BF3, Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad,

mostly any FPS i love to be snipes and have a blast being peopls shadow and watch over them more as a total support, but if i need to lead with words i will, all depends on situation... you know :ninja:

So throw me a request and get some fun tactical killing on at BF3!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

PC: SothothFatalis

I'm currently a rank 7 looking for a clan, though my rank will be higher by the time most people read this. I play as a Recon class, but I don't snipe. I set up motion sensors and hidden spawns around control points or m-com stations, then sneak around the area with shotguns or small automatics. I stick to brush and blind corners, trapping and ambushing enemies with the advantages provided by close motion sensor support.

I have a mic, but I normally don't use it because I don't want to blast people with aggrotech all the time, lol.

Edited by Rennn