Girlfriends wives and SKYRIM

onson

So how do you deal with your wife and/ or girlfriend ( if your unfortunate enough to have one lol) when Skyrim comes out? I'm taking 10 days off and told my girlfriend not to plan on me doing anything but sitting in the man cave. I also may wear a cloak during this time. If I could grow a beard I would do that to. I've made the decision already, girlfriend or Skyrim , she's out. Am I wrong ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will show how much I love my girlfriend by letting her play skyrim first even though she doesn´t care about gaming at all XD she´s tired of hear me saying "oh my god skyrim is almost here" and she´s like what´s so special about that game?

I think it is wrong to put a game above a relationship. Also why do you assume that all gamers are either male, or have wives and girlfriends?

Now, now. I think it's quite clear that the OP was just lighthearted humour :D

I myself, for once, would NEVER cut off communications with my GF because of a game (especially because we're VERY far away at the moment).

Yes of course I'm being humorous about the subject. I had a girlfriend who hated me playing pc games. Keyword HAD. Lol. If someone hates your hobby it's not gonna work anyway

So how do you deal with your wife and/ or girlfriend ( if your unfortunate enough to have one lol) when Skyrim comes out? I'm taking 10 days off and told my girlfriend not to plan on me doing anything but sitting in the man cave. I also may wear a cloak during this time. If I could grow a beard I would do that to. I've made the decision already, girlfriend or Skyrim , she's out. Am I wrong ?

Yes, you're wrong.

Next question?