Girlfriends wives and SKYRIM

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

onson

onson

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 231 posts
So how do you deal with your wife and/ or girlfriend ( if your unfortunate enough to have one lol) when Skyrim comes out? I'm taking 10 days off and told my girlfriend not to plan on me doing anything but sitting in the man cave. I also may wear a cloak during this time. If I could grow a beard I would do that to. I've made the decision already, girlfriend or Skyrim , she's out. Am I wrong ?

TehWubZ

TehWubZ

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Sacrifice her to the dark brother hood if she starts nagging me! :D

PSQGL

PSQGL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
For once I'll be glad to be in a LDR :D

Come 11-11-11 my phone will be switched off until Monday :P

ginnyfizz

ginnyfizz

The ONE AND ONLY Official Queen of the Nexus

• Premium Member
  • 3,471 posts
I think it is wrong to put a game above a relationship. Also why do you assume that all gamers are either male, or have wives and girlfriends?

scot

scot

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
I will show how much I love my girlfriend by letting her play skyrim first even though she doesn´t care about gaming at all XD she´s tired of hear me saying "oh my god skyrim is almost here" and she´s like what´s so special about that game?

PSQGL

PSQGL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

I think it is wrong to put a game above a relationship. Also why do you assume that all gamers are either male, or have wives and girlfriends?

Now, now. I think it's quite clear that the OP was just lighthearted humour :D

I myself, for once, would NEVER cut off communications with my GF because of a game (especially because we're VERY far away at the moment).

Jakeschulz

Jakeschulz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
theres a nice girl i know but i think i will play skyrim before i start chasing after her :)

AxeAlot

AxeAlot

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
I'm just going to put her in my closet for a few months/years :) Or under the staircase like Harry Potter !

onson

onson

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 231 posts
Yes of course I'm being humorous about the subject. I had a girlfriend who hated me playing pc games. Keyword HAD. Lol. If someone hates your hobby it's not gonna work anyway

chikawowwow

chikawowwow

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 802 posts

So how do you deal with your wife and/ or girlfriend ( if your unfortunate enough to have one lol) when Skyrim comes out? I'm taking 10 days off and told my girlfriend not to plan on me doing anything but sitting in the man cave. I also may wear a cloak during this time. If I could grow a beard I would do that to. I've made the decision already, girlfriend or Skyrim , she's out. Am I wrong ?

Yes, you're wrong.

Next question?

Page loaded in: 1.740 seconds