Heavy Traffic ×

Girlfriends wives and SKYRIM

onson

Hilarious thread!

I wish I had a girlfriend currently so that my post here could have some relevance aswell. If I did have one, I'd try to convert her to the dark side ;) When she was converted I would get her hoocked on a game series that takes some time so that I would get the "skyrim fever" out of my system while she was busy with that. Hmm, maybe the "Baldur's Gate" series( i, ii, bhaal), that would have keept her busy for atleast a couple of weeks.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone will take this the wrong way, but trust me, you don't want to convert your wife into a gamer (girlfriend, maybe). I have tried for years to do it, and failed because according to her, she doesn't have the time. You know what? She's right!

If she were a gamer, our house would be even messier, and the kids would go hungry. Oh sure, I could help out, but there would be less of me in Skyrim.

My wife watched as I made the leather map for Skyrim and asked what I would do if she wanted to play first all day. I told her she could play as long as she wanted as I love watching almost as much as playing. She said she hated these kinds of games anyway.... Darn tests women put us through.

I told my girlfriend in July that I would be taking 11-11-11 off. I told her in advance that that's gonna be a ME day! She understands, and since I usually spoil her she didn't oppose the idea. She also knows how exited I am about it and probably wouldn't want to be around me any way that day.

That said if something came up and she needed me to see her (For whatever reason) I wouldn't hesistate to put down the keyboard and mouse! For me it's reality FIRST!

My wife is actually somewhat upset that she will not be able to pull an all-nighter on 11-11-11 with me (lightweight). I will con her into staying through character creation and the opening though. Should have those done early enough for her. Aside from that, she will probably be glued to BF3 and playing with her clanmates. :)