• Please log in to reply
3336 replies to this topic

pepperoni71711

pepperoni71711

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Sorry to have to post back so soon, but I've run into another bug preventing me from completing the main quest. In "A Dashboard Farewell", I enter the garage and no characters accompany me. I know that they are supposed to spawn once you enter the garage, but this doesn't happen. Clark and Johnson instead opt to stand on a small cliff a short ways away from the garage's entrance, and do not move. Thanks in advance for the help.

EMH

EMH

The Altonian Wonder Himself

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
@Gretzky99: With the CK out Tuesday (thus meaning I start on the landmass for Ethas, my next project), not anytime soon. In the future? We'll see.

@ArtimusGordon: For the Plague, they're closing doors on you to trap you. There are two doors that lead to the GECK labs in the upper Atrium. Go through the GECK labs and out the other end and you'll find your way out.

@Pepperoni: Yeah, it's something I'm trying to fix in 1.05 (hopefully). For now, you can do this-

Click on Stephen while in console, type PRID, and hit enter. Then go into the garage, type "moveto player" and hit enter. Repeat the same process for Robert.

redeyesandlonghair

redeyesandlonghair

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
Alton is difficult. Went there.. had to reload earlier pre-Alton save so I can toughen up before I go there again o.o

EMH

EMH

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
Hmm... pretty much uses the same leveling system as base Fallout 3... except for the Plague, that is.

falloutboyfan

falloutboyfan

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
So when is the new update coming out love your mod but stil cant wait for update :D

EMH

EMH

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
Still can't really say for certain. I'll let you know when I have more info.

aerophoneix

aerophoneix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
can you add some more pictures?? I would like some dimensions on how it looks so maybe i can incorporate some of the feel into Valley Wasteland which im working on right now.

EMH

EMH

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
Why not just download it? After downloading, just type in "COC AltonStart" and TFC around. Walking through it will give you a much better feel than some pictures. That and I'd have to reinstall Fallout 3 on my desktop, as I'm doing all of my GECK update stuff on my laptop (which would make for some very low-res screenshots).

Kwarkover

Kwarkover

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi there! :)

I'm looking forward to playing this (a whole new massive world! :D) but I have a freezing issue. Shortly after that, um, guy wakes you up, I forget the name, it will just stop. It happened a few times also at the airfield, but that seemed more random and I managed to get on the plane. If anyone can shed light on this, it would be muchly appreciated. Everything else runs pretty smooth and true, it#s just alton D:

Spoiler

EMH

EMH

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
Hmm, first off, are you running patch 1.04?
If you are, try disabling FWE. I haven't tested Alton with FWE, but I know FOOK has some issues with Alton so FWE might as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.131 seconds