Skyrim won't load saves on PS3

PowerBunz

I bought Skyrim for the PlayStation 3, and it opened fine, worked perfectly. I saved, quit and went to bed. I loaded it again up this morning, and it was stuck at the loading screen after I pressed continue. I restarted my PlayStation, and tried going from the "choose a file" screen. Same problem. I started a new game, and it happened again. Does anyone else have this problem? Should I return the game? Should I ask for a different disk, as this one might be a dud? Please, for the love of god, someone help me. I am desperate to play this game.

I just opened mine and it looks perfect... It does the exact same thing. It sits on the screen with the dragon... I can move the dragon and stuff and different messages keep popping up but it just sits there.... It was running on that screen for like 15 minutes. I haven't even played it yet. It isn't frozen so I don't know... D:

Edit: Oh yeah! First post :D

Edited by Jailbird556

Is your problem when starting a new game, or when loading one you've already created? If it's with one you've already created, then it's the exact same problem as me.

So far just starting a new game... I haven't got to play it yet. It just sits on the screen with the dragon statue while messages go through. I can pan the camera and everything but I don't know why it won't load. Basically the same issue I think. I read that re installing works but it didn't for me. My PS3 restarts when I turn off the game.