List of useful console commands.

Vagrant0

I need the console command to force spawn the housecarls i resently downloaded a mod that changed their default armor to cloths and had to restarted my game but lydia and the other housecarls never spawned after I became thane in their citys Edited by Cyberchief02

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a command which will cause things like Garlic Braids, Dried Elves Ears and such to reset their "harvestable" state? For people who harvested the ones in Breezehome thinking they would grow back ...

Is there a command which will cause things like Garlic Braids, Dried Elves Ears and such to reset their "harvestable" state? For people who harvested the ones in Breezehome thinking they would grow back ...

Nope. Those won't reset because the player home cells do not reset (which would be disastrous if they did). Just use the console to place new ones or just add a bunch to your inventory.

Nope. Those won't reset because the player home cells do not reset (which would be disastrous if they did). Just use the console to place new ones or just add a bunch to your inventory.

Thanks Sunnie. I only want to replace the harvestable items for appearance sake, not as a souce of garlic. But, I'm having troubles. I've noted all the x,y,z positions and angles. "help garlic 4" gives me the ID for "garlic braid" (34D30). Rady to start replacing but when I enter "player.placeatme 34d30 1" it gives my no error but doesn't place anything at my feet either. "player.placeatme 34d22 1" dutifully gives me a peice of garlic. "player.additem 34d30 1" gives me an error "invalid inventory object".

Thanks Sunnie. I only want to replace the harvestable items for appearance sake, not as a souce of garlic. But, I'm having troubles. I've noted all the x,y,z positions and angles. "help garlic 4" gives me the ID for "garlic braid" (34D30). Rady to start replacing but when I enter "player.placeatme 34d30 1" it gives my no error but doesn't place anything at my feet either. "player.placeatme 34d22 1" dutifully gives me a peice of garlic. "player.additem 34d30 1" gives me an error "invalid inventory object".

Don't do a player.placeatme... its better to target the old used garlic braid and do a placeatme so the new one will go right into the right spot and at the right angles and rotation without having to move it. Once placed, just disable the original one that's already targeted. Also, you do not need to use a number modifier with placeatme. So, target the old braid then type in placeatme 34D30 then exit the console, the new braid will appear in the exact correct place. Open the console again and type markfordelete and you are done.

So, target the old braid then type in placeatme 34D30 then exit the console, the new braid will appear in the exact correct place. Open the console again and type markfordelete and you are done.

Voila! This worked great. It's exceedingly hard to target the Dried Elves Ears accurately but I eventually got everything back and looking lush ad delicious.

Edited by CarlCorey

Alright...I looked through the list of Skyrim Vanilla script/console commands at the SKSE site...The old style ones at least.

I noticed there's no command that's clearly marked as being used to change quest stages, which was the bread and butter of many, many mods.

One other thing, will we be able to make scripts that use the old style script functions rather than the new scripting language?

Edited by TheElderInfinity

Well now for console commands all you've got to do is go to the Wikki and its all there for you and then some. Console Commands look here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

There are plenty of other areas you can look to on the wikkis site for all the quest and console commands browse at your leisure. :teehee:

Your right once you use them there done. Thats why I don't use them no reason to as I've got so much I stopped looking for any more indgridients. BTW Sunnie how you been long time no chat with.<EG>