Talking to Alvor Bug?

aws353

Hey all, first post on the forums and also my first Elder Scrolls game, looking forward to contributing around here. Just started my file in Skyrim last night and right now my active quest objective is to talk to Alvor. The problem is I have talked to him and I have exhausted each conversation option that appears. When I'm done talking to him the objective arrow still appears above his head and the objective still tells me to talk to him. After I realized that the quest would not respond to my talking to Alvor I looked at a Walkthrough just to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong or missing something and it said simply to talk to him. I'm assuming it's a bug but I'm not sure. Anyone else experience this issue?

Hey all, first post on the forums and also my first Elder Scrolls game, looking forward to contributing around here. Just started my file in Skyrim last night and right now my active quest objective is to talk to Alvor. The problem is I have talked to him and I have exhausted each conversation option that appears. When I'm done talking to him the objective arrow still appears above his head and the objective still tells me to talk to him. After I realized that the quest would not respond to my talking to Alvor I looked at a Walkthrough just to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong or missing something and it said simply to talk to him. I'm assuming it's a bug but I'm not sure. Anyone else experience this issue?

- Talk to him

- take all his supplies

- exit trade window (where you take his supplies)

- DONT touch keyboard/controller, he will start the dialogue by him self

- let him do dialogue, wait for him to finish

--> Questupdate

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
- Talk to him

- take all his supplies

- exit trade window (where you take his supplies)

- DONT touch keyboard/controller, he will start the dialogue by him self

- let him do dialogue, wait for him to finish

--> Questupdate

This one is working, thanks!