I cannot click "data files" menu.

Pingagent

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it helped this way.

As others said, "bEnableFileSelection=1" needs to be unter the "[Launcher]" section in the "SkyrimPrefs"-file. In my Skyrim (not documents) folder the "[Launcher]" section was at the bottom of the document.

So I thought, same with the "SkyrimPrefs"-file in my documents-folder. So I added a "[Launcher]" section at the bottom of the list. This was wrong, because this file already had a "[Launcher]" section in the middle of the list.

Just add "bEnableFileSelection=1" under this already existing middle section. For me it worked. Maybe you are lucky as well

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i have bEnableFileSelection=1 added at same time in Skyrim folder (not documents) and in documents on 1 but the game is on to bethesda logo and it is shutting down i dont know what to do for this issue like others but the most interesting mods must have Data files enable :facepalm: :wallbash: Edited by iNeZee

Here is a link to my mods troubleshooting blog on my own site.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/bbenlibrary/topic/4751769/1/?x=0#post631601

Currently still under construction - any suggestions will be appreciated. As the site is only open to comments by invitation, please make your suggestions by PM (Private Message) at the Nexus.