Can't marry khajiits or wood elves?

skullgrind

Oh just come on ._.

I'd like to think that there are wood elves and khajiits out there that you can marry :/

Every list of NPC's that you can marry have not stated wood elves or Khajiits. Kind of a letdown..

Can someone please prove this to be false?

Oh just come on ._.

I'd like to think that there are wood elves and khajiits out there that you can marry :/

Every list of NPC's that you can marry have not stated wood elves or Khajiits. Kind of a letdown..

Can someone please prove this to be false?

Whoa whoa, they have a list of NPC's you can marry!? Where is this wizardry!? If I look at it, maybe I can see if there are Khajits/Wood Elves on there, maybe something you missed. Also, whenever the Skyrim Construction Set comes out I am sure someone will make an expansion for the NPC's you can marry.

Dunno if it's worth it, the only real perk is her or him living in your house and cooking for you. Oh, and questing together, but you can do that when you're single too. The characters just get hitched and that's it, they don't even hint at kissing or the wedding night or anything. You'd think you would have a fist fight to see who gets on top...

• 2 weeks later...

Guys you can change the race of an npc with the codes, click the npc and type setrace woodelf setrace imperial etc etc, I change Lydia in to a wood elf and it works for me coz she dont have much background story so it does not afect the game

Changing someone directly into khajiit can make a nasty headglitch. There is solution though.

Changing any npc into Khajiit:

open console, click a victim, type: setrace dremora, then: setrace khajiit. close console. Why dremora then? itseems to fix that headglitch that may occur when turning someone into khajiit or argonian.