21 replies to this topic

skullgrind

skullgrind

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Oh just come on ._.

I'd like to think that there are wood elves and khajiits out there that you can marry :/

Every list of NPC's that you can marry have not stated wood elves or Khajiits. Kind of a letdown..

Can someone please prove this to be false?

iansaltman

iansaltman

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Oh just come on ._.

I'd like to think that there are wood elves and khajiits out there that you can marry :/

Every list of NPC's that you can marry have not stated wood elves or Khajiits. Kind of a letdown..

Can someone please prove this to be false?

Whoa whoa, they have a list of NPC's you can marry!? Where is this wizardry!? If I look at it, maybe I can see if there are Khajits/Wood Elves on there, maybe something you missed. Also, whenever the Skyrim Construction Set comes out I am sure someone will make an expansion for the NPC's you can marry.

James009

James009

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 318 posts
I could be wrong but who really knows if that list has 100%? Is it from a guide (hope so)?

Regardless, kinda sucks, but there will be mods to fix that, no doubt.

skullgrind

skullgrind

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
yes, there was a list pulled from a guide. :/ I hope it is incomplete even then...

PolyOlefin

PolyOlefin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Does this mean you CAN marry Argonians?

Scaly and cold-blooded... reminds me of my ex-wife! *ba-dum bum*

I've never been married. I just thought it would've been wasteful not to say it.

Edited by PolyOlefin, 13 November 2011 - 06:57 AM.

Dench

Dench

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Yup, there's a nice Argonian lass in Windhelm you can marry.

Sanbru

Sanbru

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
Thought you could marry anyone in Skyrim.

Posted Image

kayinv

kayinv

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Dunno if it's worth it, the only real perk is her or him living in your house and cooking for you. Oh, and questing together, but you can do that when you're single too. The characters just get hitched and that's it, they don't even hint at kissing or the wedding night or anything. You'd think you would have a fist fight to see who gets on top...

Arkhaden

Arkhaden

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Guys you can change the race of an npc with the codes, click the npc and type setrace woodelf setrace imperial etc etc, I change Lydia in to a wood elf and it works for me coz she dont have much background story so it does not afect the game

raatorotta

raatorotta

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Guys you can change the race of an npc with the codes, click the npc and type setrace woodelf setrace imperial etc etc, I change Lydia in to a wood elf and it works for me coz she dont have much background story so it does not afect the game

Changing someone directly into khajiit can make a nasty headglitch. There is solution though.
Changing any npc into Khajiit:
Spoiler

Page loaded in: 1.043 seconds