Can't download anything on the skyrimnexus.com website

Afromelon

Every time i click on a mod to download it, the box comes up to select the server to download it from etc, but when i click one the box just turns white and nothing happens. I'm using firefox on windows 7, i have ad blocker, but i disabled it for the page and it still didn't work. Also, i see most issues on here are about the game, i hope this is the right place to post this, i didnt see any website support or anything. If theres any website moderators or something maybe you could look into the problem? Or perhaps if i tried a different browser it would work?

I'm having the same problem. I'm using Firefox if it makes a difference.

Whenever I try to D/L anything the mirrors show up for just a moment, but then goes completely blank/white.

It's like it pops up and covers the download window.

Clicking on it does nothing once it's white.

If I click on a mirror really fast on any mirror I can download, but that's not easy, as I only get about a second to click any link. If it becomes white while the click is registering it won't work, so it has to literally be the exact moment the links appear.

Yesterday all downloads were working just fine, so it has to be a problem with this site.

The same problem here. Everything was fine at Friday though. Tried it on Opera, IE, Chrome. Help PLS :(

Yeah , it's none of the users, something strange this is! Because theres people able to Dl still as this is happening.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this problem now... and none of the workarounds seem to function for me either. Trying to get the clicks in early resulted in a lot of wasted time followed by this message:

In an effort to stop bandwidth leeching bots members cannot download a file more than 50 times. If you believe you are seeing this in error or can provide a good reason why you have downloaded this file more than 50 times please get in contact with a site admin.

If you believe this error is due to a bug on the site then please use the contact form to let us know.

Ironically, the link to the contact form results in a "File does not exist" page.

It's kind of frustrating to not be able to download anything due to the fancy new (non-)functionality of the site - I must have downloaded hundreds of files from tesnexus for oblivion, and never had any issues.

Having this problem in Chrome also.

When I click the link to download the file, a window pops up. Very briefly, I can see a gray page with mirror links on it, but I'm immediately redirected. The page goes white, the mouse becomes a "thinking" Win7 spinning wheel. After about a minute, the page times out, and Chrome gives me the "this page has timed out" error message. It's as if I'm being automatically redirected to a mirror that doesn't exist any more.

I tried using the download manager to get around this issue. Thing is, none of the CURRENT versions of the mods have a green "download with manager" icon. All they have is a single blue link for manual download. Strangely enough, all of the files in the "old versions" section of each mod have their own "download with manager" and "download manually" buttons.

So the first thing I tried was to copy the 'download with manager' link address from one of the older versions of the file, and then switch out the file id from the old version to the new one. Then I pasted that into the download manager. And this is the type of error I got:

File does not exist: http://fs3.skyrimnexus.com/dt.php?file=Item icons v3-1096-3.zip&domain=skyrimnexus.com

So I thought that maybe new files can't be downloaded with the manager, or maybe I mangled the link or something, so I simply clicked the 'download with manager' button for one of the older file versions. This gave me a browser dialog asking permission to launch the Nexus Download Manager (and associate the nxm:// protocol). I clicked okay, the download manager application window maximized, and lo and behold, I got the same error:

"File does not exist"