• Please log in to reply
2198 replies to this topic

LosBadylos

LosBadylos

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Guys, I gotta problem. No matter what settings I download from Nexus (like Ultimate FXAA Realism, I pretty much tried them all), it looks way different than in the screenshots provided with those settings. In my game, it looks waaaay to dark and waaaay oversaturaded, colors are also totally off. I'm sure it's not my monitor, because on screenshots of those settings everything looks totally fine, it's like my Injector is somehow broken and makes everything an overkill. My gamma is set on default 1.0, so it's not. My graphic card is GF 250GTS and I'm on WinXP. I tried to delete and install Injector again, but it doesn't change anything.
Can you help me somehow? And don't tell me to play with the setting, that's not a fix.
I can make a screenshot comparison if that will help somehow. Counting on you. Thanks

archerarcher

archerarcher

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts
Just a general question:
Which setting(s) in the injFX_Settings.h can cause stuttering? I have some kind of micro stuttering without noticable FPS loss.

Pushkatu

Pushkatu

99,9% human

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,405 posts
This is my favourite mod released so far, many thanks for making it!

efran20

efran20

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
dudes, i have the just-start-small-black-window-crash too. i think it's due to d3d9.dll that want to use an older version of the d3dx9_43.dll opened with cff explorer the d3d9.dll that come with the injector ant recals for the d3dx9_43.dll. i've got it installed before and it went just fine, uninstalled it cause a major fraps drop due to crossfire incompatibility then i installed the dx10 version that came with the game and installed the latest fxaa injector and doesn't work anymore. i've got vista 64 ultimate sp2 with dx11 update. sorry for my bad english >.<.

edit: LOL just remembered that i installed the ati tray tool the same time i instaled the DX10 lol >.< got the atitray tool with the frames counter runing all the time. so thaat's the solution. figure out if you have runing some fraps counter tool or afterburner or whatever graphic tool you have instaled.

Edited by efran20, 18 November 2011 - 11:39 AM.

DimosZargarda

DimosZargarda

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
Is it normal that it comes with lag and long loading screens? Just wanna know to see if I should try to fix it or if its normal for everyone.

somhovd

somhovd

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Is there any way to use more than one mod that changes the d3d9.dll?
Like Skyrim Better Performance

LosBadylos

LosBadylos

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Guys, I gotta problem. No matter what settings I download from Nexus (like Ultimate FXAA Realism, I pretty much tried them all), it looks way different than in the screenshots provided with those settings. In my game, it looks waaaay to dark and waaaay oversaturaded, colors are also totally off. I'm sure it's not my monitor, because on screenshots of those settings everything looks totally fine, it's like my Injector is somehow broken and makes everything an overkill. My gamma is set on default 1.0, so it's not. My graphic card is GF 250GTS and I'm on WinXP. I tried to delete and install Injector again, but it doesn't change anything.
Can you help me somehow? And don't tell me to play with the setting, that's not a fix.
I can make a screenshot comparison if that will help somehow. Counting on you. Thanks

Okay guys, I noticed something strange. Ingame, it looks like s***, totally not like on the screenshots. But when I take a screenshot myself, it looks TOTALLY fine, excaly like on the screenshots of the mod creator. I want to ask - whay may be causing this strange behaviour? Why it doesn't work properly ingame, but looks fine on screenshots?

Christoph117

Christoph117

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Tried installing via the exe for 1.3, when I go to open skyrim, it crashes at the launcher. Tried running as admin and it still crashes.

EdenBot

EdenBot

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
Reason being that i couldent download it was it was said to be a virus of some sort, I know you wouldent cause harm to the community. Although dont like the fact of retards giving me 2 bad reputation because what i said was actually true at least in my case. I used internet explorer to fix the problem with downloading this. Only your Manuel installs work on firefox.

Edited by EdenBot, 18 November 2011 - 01:37 PM.

alividlife

alividlife

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 455 posts
Definitely voting for this. Thank you.
I really appreciate the use of the executable, as it lets me redo any mistakes.
I wish there would be perhaps some more description of what Preset 1, Preset 2, Preset 3, Preset 4... what makes them different from each other?
Either way I really like how just using the installer fixes any custom mishaps =p

Question? Do you think there could be an in game addition (perhaps when a script extender develops) that could have adjustable features in the Settings Menu?
That would be pretty sick.

Thanks for doing the hard work. Endorsed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.252 seconds