103 replies to this topic

isobium

isobium

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

Just a little tweak for those who want use FOMM with Skyrim.

1 - Make a COPY of your "TESV.exe" and rename to "FalloutNV.exe" (Now you have one original "TESV.exe" and the copy/rename "FalloutNV.exe" in your skyrim folder)

2 - Install FOMM (If you have already FOMM installed for F3/FNV manage , take a Portable version with no install procedure) , launch it and choose to manage Fallout New Vegas.

3 - When FOMM ask where is your Fallout New Vegas exe directory, choose your Skyrim directory.

4 - Voila! Now you can use FOMM with Skyrim and use it as usual.

Terador

Terador

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Image

cylria

cylria

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
OK this is driving me bonkers, how do I uninstall OBMMEx? It doesn't have an uninstaller with the launcher and doesn't show up in my list of programs when I go to uninstall programs from the control panel.

corndude

corndude

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how the f*** do you download mods to my flash drive to put it on my Xbox i really need help please email at "Removed email address" for how to mod for Xbox i downloaded the nexus mod manager but i still don't know what the f*** to do im so confused

Xbox modder banned - we do not support xbox modding. we also ban for excessive profanity - please read the rules before posting to avoid being banned. :whistling:

This is a PC only mod site. The NMM does not work with consoles.

Please don't post your email on a open forum. That is inviting spammers to flood your inbox with garbage. Email address hidden.

Topic Closed
Bben46, Moderator

Page loaded in: 1.044 seconds