Sinding Werewolf Companion

Sanguine Justice

When I started the 'Ill by Moonlight' quest, I immediately took a liking to Sinding due to his being a fellow werewolf and also good-natured(feeling guilty about the girl and wanting to apologize to Hircine). I refused to kill him during the hunt and when he said he would be my ally, I thought he meant to be a companion like Lydia or any of the others you can recruit. So obviously I was kind of disappointed at the end when he wandered off down the road and I realized he was just going to be my ally to defeat the hunters. I've heard that Aela the Huntress can become your companion, but I really liked Sinding and the fact that he doesn't transform back to his human form. I would love to have a permanently wolfed-out werewolf companion to join me on my hunts.

While I'd download any mod that made him a companion, I'd really like him to be more than that, more than a just-for-this-quest-npc. I know the same voice actors do the voices for a lot of characters, so maybe he could be fully voiced and marry-able? I know having a wolfed-out werewolf wouldn't be a good idea in towns, so maybe he could have a command to shift between werewolf and human forms, and automatically change to human when sent home from adventuring, as well? That would just be fantastic!

Edited by Sanguine Justice

• 1 month later...

When I started the 'Ill by Moonlight' quest, I immediately took a liking to Sinding due to his being a fellow werewolf and also good-natured(feeling guilty about the girl and wanting to apologize to Hircine). I refused to kill him during the hunt and when he said he would be my ally, I thought he meant to be a companion like Lydia or any of the others you can recruit. So obviously I was kind of disappointed at the end when he wandered off down the road and I realized he was just going to be my ally to defeat the hunters. I've heard that Aela the Huntress can become your companion, but I really liked Sinding and the fact that he doesn't transform back to his human form. I would love to have a permanently wolfed-out werewolf companion to join me on my hunts.

While I'd download any mod that made him a companion, I'd really like him to be more than that, more than a just-for-this-quest-npc. I know the same voice actors do the voices for a lot of characters, so maybe he could be fully voiced and marry-able? I know having a wolfed-out werewolf wouldn't be a good idea in towns, so maybe he could have a command to shift between werewolf and human forms, and automatically change to human when sent home from adventuring, as well? That would just be fantastic!

I totally agree!

I found a mod that allows you to marry him, however he's not much fun since he still can't act like a companion/ follower. I'm pretty sure this has to do with him probably not having the voice files of a follower. He just sits in whichever home I choose and has the usual spouse abilities.

Edited by Xanins

• 1 month later...