SEXRIM

gmar84

Hey guys. I am rather new to the nexus community, although I am not new to TES games. I have been playing since Daggerfall back in like '96 I think. Man was that game epic for its time! I have played every TES game since - Morrowind, Oblivion and now Skyrim.

Anywho, to the point of the topic. Sorry if this topic has already been requested. If so, please point me in the right direction.

I would like to formally request "Sexrim" mod. Oblivion had a mod called "Sexlivion" that was great. Although it was pretty buggy for me and I never could get the mod to run very dependably, but when it did work, it was awesome.

Changes I would like to see in this edition.

- A more stable and reliable mod than Sexlivion. It was very buggy, half the time it wouldn't even work. Other times it would sort of work, but there would be major glitches, like a naked torso floating in mid air. This is probably the most important feature =)

- Better / more interactive controls. In Sexlivion, controlling the mod was rather primitive and clunky. A better system would be nice. Sexvilla 3D is a good reference to what I am talking about. I think you can download a free trial.

- Better voice overs. In Sexlivion, you would hear the panting of a japanese girl no matter who you had sex with. Appropriate voice overs depending on the race would be nice.

- Textures were not included in Sexlivion, so it would be nice to provide the necessary textures with Sexrim.

- Support for first person and third person view. I believe with Sexlivion it was only third person view. But first person view would be great to have as well.

- A cheating system. I don't know how hard this would be to mod because I am no modder, but since you can get married in the game, it would be cool to have it where your wife / husband will leave you if they find out you've been sleeping around with other NPC's.

Like I said, the most important feature to me would be just that the mod works and is stable / reliable. Everything else would just be bonus features, but still very much desired.

This is my perverted mod request =)

• 3 months later...
I am rather new to Nexus and to videogames on PC in general but I am very interested in sex mods for Skyrim. I don't own any of the other games which sex mods were created for (on PC at least) and so I don't know about the functionality of these mods. However, I've heard about a lot of them and none of them seemed to be very well-done, either because of limitations in the game or because the modders didn't have enough time on their hands to make them work well. Although only time will tell, I am hoping that any sex mods for Skyrim will be much better than those for previous games. Is this a reasonable expectation? After all, Skyrim seems to be the biggest thing since...forever...(although all of the Elder Scroll games kind of seemed that way :D ) Or do you think that the mods will resemble previous mods in quality?

• 4 weeks later...