Anyone Remember or heard of Timespliters?

MooseTail

I played Timesplitters on a Gamecube with my brother at a place we rented in Albany, and the multiplayer was so fun. We had a blast.

After that, we completely forgot what it was called, and it was lost to us. It's too bad we don't have anything to play this game on anymore, because it was a really great game. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hell yeah, it had that neat design, mood and a epic story that also were in the game second sight :laugh:

I guess it was one in line with the "early" video game developers (in the Xbox/Ps2 era) that gave games a fresh wind in the industry like naughty dog, Acclaim etc (Insomniac still being alive).

• 2 months later...

Timesplitters was totally amazing! Even though my cousins and I had extreme varying game preferences, we always agreed on that game! I loved the wackiness of the art style and weapons and missions and stuff because it always differed in story. Though, when the BGM is silent the sound of a woman screaming out sounds a bit. . . uhm. . . yeah :ermm: :blush:

• 5 weeks later...

Oh, yes. Timesplitters. Spent many a night at my friend´s house making my own maps. Tons of fun trying to drive around in the car afterwards! :laugh: