• Please log in to reply
7458 replies to this topic

redguard216

redguard216

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
is there any chance you could upload just the night sky files?

DubstepKid

DubstepKid

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
@Airklot: what kind of cpu you have

Airklot

Airklot

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
@DubstepKid
AMD Phenom™ II X4 B55 Processor Clocked @ 3.4 with a 7.4 Processor Score and My Memory is 7.8 with a GPU score of 6.6 Not sure how much of this is relevant to your question

DubstepKid

DubstepKid

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
ok, because i was gonna say it dipped low because it takes longer to res higher resolution textures

Airklot

Airklot

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
Thanks for the help but I just went ahead and reinstalled the low res version It looks just as good as the high res does anyways and without the fps drop when I come up to cities

Duddlebee

Duddlebee

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Just a repost for those that missed it:
for anyone who loves all thier texture mods, (skyrim 2kHD especially) and wants them to work with the Skyrim/steam Hi-res dlc textures. (i just wanted the glass armors/weapons from the dlc) Some one wrote up a quick guide on the bethesda forum to get them both legitimately working. The game will load the dlc as your default textures then your mods over them. I'll post a link to his guide. Also a few pages into comments nebula posted this fix.>

http://forums.bethso...ck/page__st__30

Unfortunately the DLC texture pack silently overwrites a lot of the 2k hd textures with worse ones. 2 small additions to the ini. and you will run both but have yours overwrite the bethesda ones you already have.

Also Skyrim HD 2k works with, realistic water textures/ real ice/ vurts flora, Colorful dragons hd, HD reflections for armor, Millenia weapons, Armor improvement, Alternative mountains 2k_1k, Skyrim enhanced shaders, Quality snowflakes, Dramatic clouds and just about any hd body mod. You simply overwrite the Skyrim HD 2k textures for thiers on those objects when asked. I cannot speak of other mods compatibility but all of these work together nicely as a whole, no issues yet.

Edited by Duddlebee, 12 February 2012 - 08:39 AM.

DanielCoffey

DanielCoffey

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,752 posts
There is already a comparison screenshot - currently five pages back from this point - can't miss it cos it is the big post from the author.

@iiijesusiii you need 7zip to unzip this. Details are in the instructions.

iiijesusiii

iiijesusiii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
im getting a ctd after 10 mins using the lite version... help

Therapy77

Therapy77

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I was wondering... I got this to work with the official HD pack (don't ask how... I cant remember all the things I did really). But I want to use this mod as well

http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=6709
(DIMONIZED UNP female body )

Though it supposedly doesn't work with the DLC HD pack. So I tried starting Skyrim with the DLC HD pack turned off. But somehow the whole game looked a lot less pretty... (like no more moss-stuff on wood and my character armor lost it's HD quality it seems) that shouldn't happen, right?

Kind of a shame since I want to use that other mod as well... So what should I do? Try uninstalling this mod, then turn off DLC HD and reinstall the mod again? I'm kind of afraid to do it since skyrim minor tweaks seem to have a huge impact on FPS with my HD5850 and I finally got things to run at 60fps.

Edited by Therapy77, 12 February 2012 - 02:13 PM.

redneckdevil

redneckdevil

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
therapy77----uninstall this mod skyrim 2k textures, then go into ur hi res packs and press extract all to both esps to ur textures folder in data, then reinstall skyrim 2k textures. overwrite what u want.
make sure to uncheck the texture esps.

Edited by redneckdevil, 12 February 2012 - 04:30 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.264 seconds